Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine letting your 70 year old mother up to weed your garden 🙄 spoilt and pandered too.
“Oi must go abouh me day… watching me 70 year old Ma wee-ud me garden.”Seriously!?

Can imagine her sitting on her arse watching from the kitchen slurping a coffee and ten pro-tee-un pancakes. Stomping every now and then making sure nanny Anne has all de garden tools. They’re all stupid to go along with her! No sympathy from me if Anne does her back in.
---
She just HAD to stay up and watch the film. Because she has no time at all beyond that to watch a movie.
Oh and an easy 9-5 to get up for in the morning.

My mum would do anything for me, but if I came on, able bodied and said she was coming up to help me weed my clusterfuck of a garden (which means Ann is doing it all), Id be mortified to tell 160k followers.

This is the same witch who filmed her mum dragging the bins in, and her sister tidying her kitchen presses while she sat on her hole so its on brand for her.
I notice this dope goes to bed at all hours. No wonder she’s napping all day and horsing caffeine in despite doing f all.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's coming across High as a kite ik that latest reel. Hyper cos she's getting away from her life no doubt. Christ a single person doesn't get out and about as much as her.

Reactions: 15
She’ll be sitting in the egg chair sipping on an oah milk latte while Anne de weeds her garden. Same way she let her daughter pick up dog poop

Reactions: 17
She’ll be sitting in the egg chair sipping on an oah milk latte while Anne de weeds her garden. Same way she let her daughter pick up dog poop
“Ah shite, Heeee-yer Maaaa can youse stop for a sec. Can youse grab me a coke while you’re up. Need dah caffeine Ma I’m obsessed. I can feel me anxiehe starting you see if I moo-uve. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s probably too early for a thread title suggestion but Ive just thought oh one and it’ll be irrelevant by the time we get to a next thread 🤣

Thread title suggestion: she’s the baddest (mother) of them all

• Haha
Reactions: 45
It’s probably too early for a thread title suggestion but Ive just thought oh one and it’ll be irrelevant by the time we get to a next thread 🤣

Thread title suggestion: she’s the baddest (mother) of them all
🤣🤣🤣😭🤣🤣
I actually snorted. I can’t stop laughing at that reel. It’s bloody hilarious. The timing of the music. Sour puss simultaneously twirling and bursting out the dress. Wondering if you’ll see a nip or a complete rip in two. Comedy gold.

Oim de baddest of dem all 🎹 🎶

Reactions: 7
Lads if yous want a chuckle head to Dominiques you tube channel and the one " how to do a halo braid"... Grace is her model😂 go to 1min 20 seconds and she must be kicking her self she predicted the future 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe it isn't strictly an eating disorder, but I personally do think at a minimum its a fairly unhealthy relationship with her food intake. I can't see how she is a healthy BMI but sure maybe she is.🤷‍♀️
But yes i do agree she appears to be far far too thin, and very OCD, and I would expect it often goes hand in hand with disordered eating.

And what in earth is this whole obsession about getting morning light?!?:rolleyes: Honestly yes daylight is healthy but its a bit ott with the posed pictures. Every day!
Wrong thread?

Reactions: 1
Maybe it isn't strictly an eating disorder, but I personally do think at a minimum its a fairly unhealthy relationship with her food intake. I can't see how she is a healthy BMI but sure maybe she is.🤷‍♀️
But yes i do agree she appears to be far far too thin, and very OCD, and I would expect it often goes hand in hand with disordered eating.

And what in earth is this whole obsession about getting morning light?!?:rolleyes: Honestly yes daylight is healthy but its a bit ott with the posed pictures. Every day!
Im guessing its about Suzanne Jackson, girl does not look well recently

Reactions: 7
Lads if yous want a chuckle head to Dominiques you tube channel and the one " how to do a halo braid"... Grace is her model😂 go to 1min 20 seconds and she must be kicking her self she predicted the future 😂
Thank you thank you thank you!!!! Its car crash gold!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The pong of superiority off Grace in that video… ‘coming for my career’.
My oh my how the tables have turned!! 😂😂😂Oh dear Grace, looks like Dom is after taking most of your career. You got too complacent for too long and now you’re reduced to boring content of your coffees, vile lunches and your elderly enabling ma weeding your garden. Dom gets lots of gigs and freebies. Grace is a tag along friend she brings out of pity and gets the odd free lunch or cheap hooker clothes off slappery type brands. Scarleh for ya Grace!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s like looking at a different person in that chewtorial! All jokes aside, she looks happy and there’s a spark to her! Now it’s just bleh 🫣

Reactions: 4
My oh my how the tables have turned!! 😂😂😂Oh dear Grace, looks like Dom is after taking most of your career. You got too complacent for too long and now you’re reduced to boring content of your coffees, vile lunches and your elderly enabling ma weeding your garden. Dom gets lots of gigs and freebies. Grace is a tag along friend she brings out of pity and gets the odd free lunch or cheap hooker clothes off slappery type brands. Scarleh for ya Grace!
Not to mention that Dom also has some form of a day job, or well I think she does. Grace can’t even claim that she’s busy day to day with the kids, she pawns them off. So part time influencers are surpassing a so called full time influencer.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.