Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankfully she has lots of surface area to try all these creams cos this is her third different amazing anti ageing range for plumping, hydrating skincare faves since January!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So if she’s finished the bottle, then was she using this when she was advertising the 10 other amazing skin care brands? Or did she just use it all in one go today to make it seem like she’s “obsessed” with this weeks one

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Makes great sense to not document your event today but post up an old paid piece you were probably asked to do months ago and on your final warning.

Reactions: 17
The latest post has been up 3hrs and not even 100 likes. Hopefully even the most diehard Greasettes are starting to cop on 🤞🏻 It’s pitiful how crap she is at her “job”. I can defo feel an anxiety post brewing to up the engagement.

Reactions: 11
How does she even have followers anymore. She is so boring, her page is boring.
She wouldn't influence anyone surely

Reactions: 13
I fuckin hate the chopping and changing and harsh cuts in the editing. How badly can you duck up a sentence that it needs to be cut that badly?

Just redo it! Or maybe don't.. you are past it 🤣

Reactions: 10
Saw this in UCD maybe we could do a go fund me

lecture 1- get up off your lazy hole, wash yourself and look presentable

Lecture 2 use t at the end of your words, don’t exploit your children and parent them

lecture 3…
Lecture 3 - when showcasing the free lunches you’re invited to by the brands maybe actually say what the brand and show the products

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah lads that's an old add. Her nails all week are dark. In this they are pink. So she records shite ads and saves then for an extra extra lazy day. Wtf! And they are shite!..
Dim dom must be delighted!

Reactions: 17
How sad she has to delete unwanted comments as they come in , could you be arsed

Reactions: 11
You'd swear Vogue flew over for a catch up with Grace. Vogue was hosting an event that she happened to be invited to for some unknown reason and has given zero info about.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Kips must be proud of her for finishing the poh because she finishes nothing else

• Haha
Reactions: 12
4 bed house and the kids all fecked into one room. One child on the floor. Grand if you're tight for space. No shade. But these selfish clowns have 2 rooms commandeered for themselves to fanny about in. My sister would reef me if I shamed her on insta for minding her child for a night?

Reactions: 27
Same skincare ads every time. Spouts the same shite, just inserts this week's brand name onto the old speech.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
4 bed house and the kids all fecked into one room. One child on the floor. Grand if you're tight for space. No shade. But these selfish clowns have 2 rooms commandeered for themselves to fanny about in. My sister would reef me if I shamed her on insta for minding her child for a night?
Poor Sienna fucked on to the floor to sleep 😭

Reactions: 7
Can I ask (as I'm definitely not a gym goer) are kids even allowed in a gym???

If I was somebody that went:
1 I wouldn't like other people's kids there and 2 is it even safe??

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.