Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry now that ad is shocking it sounds like she is saying “anal vice peptides” WTF are anal vice peptides?!
Had to give it 2 listens but I think she’s saying with “Edelweiss extract”. Edelweiss being the little flower and song of course from The Sound of Music?!
It always amuses me to listen to those recorded ads she does and you can just HEAR her trying so hard to sound like an influencer. But all it does is make her sound so unnatural and uncomfortable like she’s never spoken English before and doesn’t have a clue what she’s actually saying 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
4 bed house and the kids all fecked into one room. One child on the floor. Grand if you're tight for space. No shade. But these selfish clowns have 2 rooms commandeered for themselves to fanny about in. My sister would reef me if I shamed her on insta for minding her child for a night?
Not even a cover on the quilt for Sienna. Her and the husband are both so scabby.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
grace not be allowed to take mags younger child aswell
By the looks of it they send the easier child to grease.. I have a niece and nephew both younger then greases I never take one without the other and I also have two babies of my own she’s a tit show and a selfish witch

Reactions: 12
Did someone say that Dom’s hen might be a week? If it’s next weekend that’s the bank holiday right? Mags defo roped in to help and of course anytime Greasy does anything at all, she must show us how proud she is of herself

Not even a cover on the quilt for Sienna. Her and the husband are both so scabby.
You just know this happens a lot. Not bothering to put covers on duvets, I can’t even begin to imagine the state and smells of that house. She’s so lazy and filthy!

How has she not one spare pillow for the child!?

Reactions: 13
No doubt Grace will be flat to the mat prepping / beautifying herself for the hen-do, probably needs extra me time to fill her cup 🥴
De chunky nails.

One of the funniest comments in last thread was something like “ah hee-yor make dem nails as tic as me”

🤣🤣🤣🤣 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did someone say that Dom’s hen might be a week? If it’s next weekend that’s the bank holiday right? Mags defo roped in to help and of course anytime Greasy does anything at all, she must show us how proud she is of herself

You just know this happens a lot. Not bothering to put covers on duvets, I can’t even begin to imagine the state and smells of that house. She’s so lazy and filthy!

How has she not one spare pillow for the child!?
No doubt she has a few dirty yellow ones packed away somewhere, too lazy to pull them out! If I saw a child sleeping on the floor and my child in their bed I would die and never ask again

Reactions: 8
Did she not get free Emma pillows with all those Emma mattresses ?

Reactions: 13
S has a pink pillow under the cushion. Yeah there should be a cover on the duvet but it’s not the worse thing in the world. The kids looks happy in the picture, that’s all that matters.
The reason she has F is because mags will be minding one of both of her’s next week and most of this week while she gets ready for the hen.
Just wait for all the facials and nails and hair appointments this week.

Reactions: 15
If my sister was minding one of my children and posted on social media " sleepovers are becoming a regular occourance" I'd tell her to go duck herself and never mind her children ever again. Stupid wagon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Can I ask (as I'm definitely not a gym goer) are kids even allowed in a gym???

If I was somebody that went:
1 I wouldn't like other people's kids there and 2 is it even safe??
No under 17s allowed in mine for what I assume is insurance

Reactions: 10
For sure, it's a low low thing to post, outing someone on a night off. Minding a child overnight is hardly an earth shattering update worthy of Instagram nor drawing attention to. Seeks kudos for the most mundane and trivial things, it just shows she has nothing going on. Wanting a rubber bun for a bit of babysitting and making breakfast, JFC.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.