Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couple of very interesting articles in The Irish Times recently about scapegoating and having a narcissistic parent, not sure if anyone else seen them?
Such interesting reading and sounds very much like somebody we all know.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She ticks every box for narcissist personality disorder. Go look it up. It's as if the traits were written with her in mind.

Reactions: 9
Anyone know where she got her dress I dont want to click the link on her stories 🙈😂
---
Faces be graces living the good life of free and single apparently as I said before she goes out more than my bins her children I wonder do they suffer with separation anxiety like when she comes home do they be stuck to her like glue or are they probably just used to an absent mother

Reactions: 5
Anyone know where she got her dress I dont want to click the link on her stories 🙈😂
---
Faces be graces living the good life of free and single apparently as I said before she goes out more than my bins her children I wonder do they suffer with separation anxiety like when she comes home do they be stuck to her like glue or are they probably just used to an absent mother
Someone asked on her Facebook where’s the dress from and someone else answered it’s from shein

Reactions: 3
---
You can click the link, find what it is and then clear your cookies and find it on the website

Is she going to be a bridesmaid for Dom ? I hope she gets revenge and makes her wear a dress that is very unflattering

Reactions: 4
She day dresses like a toddler tho

that poor straw bag is being held hostage by her much discussed vulva

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Your girl is throwing up those AF links… suppose this 4 day hen do & then 3 day wedding has to be paid for somehow. I doubt those Women’s Best ads etc are bring home the bacon like she used to.

Also that tan looks dreadful on her. Will be interesting to see how it wears off if that’s what it’s like on a day or so. And she’s clearly been photoshopping her pics what with the blur on the legs, elongated toe &the like.

Reactions: 9
Who are the two randomers she has posted a pic of? The blonde looks like she's had an electric shock. Is Grease posting to make it look like there's more at the hen and that's just two Tallahfornians they happened to bump into?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who are the two randomers she has posted a pic of? The blonde looks like she's had an electric shock. Is Grease posting to make it look like there's more at the hen and that's just two Tallahfornians they happened to bump into?
It’s a most unfortunate pic of the blonde. Hi gal if you’re reading here.. bad angles get us all ✌🏻

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.