Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez at home she wouldn’t be up until lunchtime to ensure that the lodgers had been dressed and fed!

Lazy witch, the evidence is there

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I called it that there'd be a dress theme per night, last night was sparkles, wonder what tonight will be... Hopefully nana chic... Cardis assemble!! 👵🏽👵🏽👵🏽
Her ability to post and show off while shes not at home is quite something too.

Reactions: 18
Remember when she had to pretend for 6-8 months that she was zen and Buddha like and was into cacao, bowl banging, sunrises and yoga literally ALL because she wanted that rank Boho style wedding dress and needed it to fit her life
😅
And then ended up with a hen party that couldn't be less her!! When she really wanted this Marbella hen all along 😆

Reactions: 11
Is the roomie with the beard her bestie from operation transformation.
No..... he's not the only gay in the village 🤭(couldn't resist!)

I'm not sure who this fella is. But the other fella, Andrew I think, you're referring to, is a friend of Mags.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is the roomie with the beard her bestie from operation transformation.
Not the same guy. No no idea who the duck this lad is, been watching dimmers for nearly a year and have never seen or heard or him once? Must be rent a crowd. Looks like it’s her sisters, himselfs sisters, the token gay and your one who wouldn’t miss the opening of an envelope. Where are her actual friends? Also thought her mother would be at her hen, they seem close.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If I announced I was off again for 4 days after being away for a full week in March not to forget all the other trips I'd be told to have a chat with myself?? She never seems to have the same level of stress that most mams do before they leave. She just leaves because she doesn't do even 50/50 with..lunches..uniforms..drops and pick ups.. extra curricular stuff. It's a joke.

Reactions: 19
No..... he's not the only gay in the village 🤭(couldn't resist!)

I'm not sure who this fella is. But the other fella, Andrew I think, you're referring to, is a friend of Mags.
So I’m wrong I thought grace used to always call him her bestie but my sis said she just jumped onto saying that only cos he was a celeb on tv.

Reactions: 2
Not the same guy. No no idea who the duck this lad is, been watching dimmers for nearly a year and have never seen or heard or him once? Must be rent a crowd. Looks like it’s her sisters, himselfs sisters, the token gay and your one who wouldn’t miss the opening of an envelope. Where are her actual friends? Also thought her mother would be at her hen, they seem close.
Iv said it already, they only seem to pull him our when the numbers are low!! He had an Instagram following agreement years ago as a weightloss page, not sure if he still does it, I unfollowed ages ago

Reactions: 4
Actually it wasn’t . The original joke was around the time The Tallaght Band were in the Patricks Day Parade & Afghanistan was in the news so it fit the narrative.
It was. It depends which end of tallaght you grew up in. I grew up playing in a field that was called Vietnam. In the shittier end of tallaght. I was also in one of those tallaght bands. Either way it wasn't put together for this con woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I’m wrong I thought grace used to always call him her bestie but my sis said she just jumped onto saying that only cos he was a celeb on tv.
Yes she did. Coincidentally around the time he was to appear on TV. Haven't really heard him mentioned since

Reactions: 4
She sees this holiday as content, posting her fruit and the pool as content. It’s such lazy content. Anyone can do that. That’s why she doesn’t post at home, she’s not creative enough to think of content outside of battering veg and doing her contracted skincare reels. Just emphasises how lazy she is!

Reactions: 14
If I announced I was off again for 4 days after being away for a full week in March not to forget all the other trips I'd be told to have a chat with myself?? She never seems to have the same level of stress that most mams do before they leave. She just leaves because she doesn't do even 50/50 with..lunches..uniforms..drops and pick ups.. extra curricular stuff. It's a joke.
She was out the night before she had a 4.30am airport alarm too. I don't begrudge any parents getting away child free, im no mammy martyr myself but you would atleast rein it in the week before . Spend as much time with the kids you could. She knew this trip was coming up yet she still went to Spain in March without them also. I genuinely don't get her mentality

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.