Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like all the insta huns they will have nothing, not even a pension
Well they will have the State Old Age Pension if they pay PRSI. Or if it will still be in existence they might be eligible for the Old Age Non Contributory Pension. Some might be paying into a Private Pension Scheme.

Reactions: 3
Well they will have the State Old Age Pension if they pay PRSI. Or if it will still be in existence they might be eligible for the Old Age Non Contributory Pension. Some might be paying into a Private Pension Scheme.
Pay Prsi…. They would need to google that

Reactions: 3
Is the hen this wend? Jen said on stories she’s having pizza with her little fella this Saturday

Reactions: 2
She said yesterday they'd been invited in, but it took her over 24 hours to thank them and say who invited them. There's no way on earth she'd pay her own money to go to the theatre.

Reactions: 16
The absolute hack of that cardi.. Whatever about wearing it around the house but in public on a night out!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We never got an update on how the 71 year old mother of this 35 year old unemployed loser got on weeding Greasy’s garden.

Reactions: 17
So is everything she’s handed for free 10/10? Freebies will just keep rolling in if that’s the case. It’s so unethical. Turns me right off

Reactions: 10
And the Bord Gais is so expensive! So 3 free tickets, minimum 50e each...and probably free drinks etc.

She's a complete scrounger..she was invited to promote it! That's it 10/10 ! Book yez tichets & pay for em ye plebs! Put me right off !

• Angry
Reactions: 19
The tit show aka Dim Doms hen is happening tomorrow! She'll be up bright and early, not a bother on her. Out the door quicker than Usain Bolt!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
And the Bord Gais is so expensive! So 3 free tickets, minimum 50e each...and probably free drinks etc.

She's a complete scrounger..she was invited to promote it! That's it 10/10 ! Book yez tichets & pay for em ye plebs! Put me right off !
It's absolutely so frustrating, I adore the theatre but I don't live in Dublin so don't get to go very often. I would have given my right arm to see heathers but I have kids a actually mind myself and one of them handy 10-7 jobs 🙄🙃 and just today I signed up for priority Hamilton tickets and paid a small fortune for them and it rots me to see this yoke gifted them for free

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The tit show aka Dim Doms hen is happening tomorrow! She'll be up bright and early, not a bother on her. Out the door quicker than Usain Bolt!
And she had today to recover from last night. Hangover day for your girl. Fresh af in T2 at 5am tomorrow. Flight time doesn’t matter. Greasy up up and away ✈ Bye bye ball And chains!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

€57 I was going to go but I saw it the last time if any of the huns are gifted Wicked or Hamilton I’ll be pissed if they were €90!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.