Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This ones new fad must be comedy. She hardly ever gets a girls night out 🤣😂.

Girl you're never at home!!!

I'm going on my first night out in months at the weekend and my smallest is struggling with the fact I won't be here. I bet Grace's two don't even bat an eyelid that Mammy's not around.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm no insta hun but even my dad was getting a dig in that I'm always away somewhere. The difference is, 90% of the time my kids come with me. I want them to see the world. They are a few years older than greases kids but ive brought mine everywhere since they were born. The other 10% is spent travelling with my husband. I work very hard so I like to play hard. Her set up is just weird. That marriage won't get through a rough period and all marriages go through them. And what is with the cardigan 😂

• Haha
She must be at rte airport now I’d say , yenno just in case I miss me fligh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I watched a couple of her YouTube videos last night, I didn’t know she did YouTube. I know a lot of them are very old and you’re going to look and be very different after 7-9 years, but Jesus she is fucked now. For someone who doesn’t work, barely leaves the house, barely parents her kids, barely does anything at all, she just looks completely knackered. Even aside from the physical, she’s lost a spark. She used to actually sound like someone I could follow or listen to, she sounded interesting and engaging, she had a bit of spark about her. This “job” isn’t for her and she’d be better off updating her CV before it’s too late

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Grease thinks she’s invited to things because she’s a celeb. No love you’re invited as you’re expected to promote it because of your follower count. It’s not a jolly up. Do your bloody job or Mitch the Mommy will surpass you.

I sound bad but Jesus she reminds me of Krusty the clown in the jumper and lip stick
The eyeshadow in her corners is shocking.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her make-up is is shocking, she can't apply blush or bronze at all, her blending is non existant. She just lobs stuff on randomly.

Her make-up is is shocking, she can't apply blush or bronze at all, her blending is non existant. She just lobs stuff on randomly.
Oh totally agree it’s ALL bad she can’t fall back on MUA as a career that’s for sure.

She always reminds me of this Simpson’s episode:

866C953A-E0E5-4E28-825E-7B23DD40B4B5.gif

---
Do we reckon our girl got an invite to Georgie Crawford book launch?? 🤣🤣🤣
No sign of big puss there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She must be absolutely wiped out the poor little pet what with her boxty making, her night at the theatre, her hair salon trip and I'm sure about 10 other hen prep outings this week. So much so that she can't do her "job"
. I'd love a job like that where I get paid without working.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In the same way as she assaulted that poor red pepper a while back and shur the poor boxty, puddin an cheese slice got the same ham fisted treatment this week. She handles stuff soo roughly! Poor oul Kips 😑😑

• Haha
What I find really frightening is that at 34, she has at least another 30 years of "work" ahead of her.

It's something I worry about sometimes for myself but I have a job I could work my way up in for the rest of my life if I wanted to.

What has she?

What I find really frightening is that at 34, she has at least another 30 years of "work" ahead of her.

It's something I worry about sometimes for myself but I have a job I could work my way up in for the rest of my life if I wanted to.

What has she?
Like all the insta huns they will have nothing, not even a pension

If she really needed money, she would go back doing wedding make up. The little jobs she gets must pay enough?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.