Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never fails 😂😂😂 when she says Awe thanks it makes me want to scratch my eyes out.. she’s so insincere
I’m glad I’m not the only one!!!! “Awe thanks” gives me irrational rage!!!!!!

getting out with her mam and mags for a girls night they hardly ever get a chance?! Is she bleeping joking?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She has to be trolling. She never gets out with her family? She's not long back from a fuckin holiday with her ma which I'm nearly sure she followed up with a night out with Mags.

Reactions: 28
She has to be trolling. She never gets out with her family? She's not long back from a fuckin holiday with her ma which I'm nearly sure she followed up with a night out with Mags.
Im nearly sure there were 2 “family “ nights since the holiday too. Def think she is trolling us 😂

Reactions: 16
A trip to Copenhagen at Xmas with them all followed by a night out with them all in some pub in Dublin. A night out with her ma for Jens birthday. A trip to Spain with her mam. A night out for mags birthday, another trip to bord gais with her mam in recent months. Holy crap, she’s really lost it

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How does she not want to be out with Chris the odd night? The most peculiar marriage ever!

Reactions: 17
Can we stop calling the poor wee things their children! They are their lodgers!

must be for tax purposes I’d say

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She said when she had anxiety in Australia that she couldn't physically eat and lost a lot of weight.

Reactions: 4
She said when she had anxiety in Australia that she couldn't physically eat and lost a lot of weight.
Sorry, this was it ^ think I saw it referred to as her saying she experienced an eating disorder - whether she did or not, she doesn’t have a good relationship with food, and any parent who has experienced that generally does their best to make sure their children don’t feel the same! Just another area she’s shite in I suppose

Reactions: 7
Otherwise known as heartbreak after a breakup. Most people move on decades later when they’ve a husband and 2kids. This one still milking it.

Reactions: 22
Honestly has she retired but she's afraid to say it. She's not doing anything or creating anything. There is nothing to her anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.