Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a joke her promoting all the facial creams? Are Greasettes expected to buy 5 different moisturisers and mix them together in their Greasy cacao banging bowl gathering dust before slapping it on 8 times a day (to use it all up).

I doubt a Greasette has the 💵 for expensive pohs like your girl.

Someone willing to take a ban could you comment: Grace which is your favourite and tag Aveeno etc 😂

Has she ever completed 24 hours without a string of typos?
Flah to de mahhhh, never a dictionary
...or is this some kind of innuendo? Kip's balm? Rank
24 hours? Your girl with de language degree can’t string a sentence together!
---
B0528B53-1DF3-4E16-8ABD-B523DC24531F.jpeg
Dom working/modelling for Greasy’s mate Rob Kenny PR now?

your girl won’t like dah!

6684C89B-2834-486F-8D9C-FC4332C0FF12.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
It's quite telling how little work she gets when you see the ad campaigns that others in her industry are involved in. And furthermore ad campaigns for brands she previously worked for. For example Penneys have a new campaign in relation to more sustainably sourced materials in a collection of the clothing. Boots have launched an instore recycling facility for empties. These are big things (IMO) and she's not getting this work despite supposedly having loads of followers. Perhaps brands are waking up to her ineffectiveness and unprofessionalism.

Reactions: 22
Hi hi! Pretty much a lurker here, absolutely love this thread because it always sends me into hysterics.

A thread or two or three ago, someone proposed the idea of her having ADHD, and I think many other things have been suggested (by members and by herself!) I slightly see why someone suggested it, because if you weren’t familiar with her you could think that her fads are just hyperfocuses, and badly timed posts could be time blindness, and her editing could just be oversights, whatever. I have ADHD (and anxiety and depression, Gracie, but I don’t take to the bed when someone says boo!), and am surrounded by others with the same diagnosis. I think she’s just bone idle lazy! She just simply isn’t arsed with content, kids, or anything not totally related to herself. But by that, you’d think she’d put in a bit more work on her content since it’s all focused on her!

As for the force feeding a few days ago - Jesus Christ. If she does have an ED as she so claims which she actively struggles with, you’d think the last thing that she would want to do would traumatise her kids with food. I can quite literally track my disordered eating back to childhood and being force fed textures and tastes I couldn’t stand. As everyone else has said, she’s in for a world of shock if she continues this behaviour towards the children and her family. Those children deserve far better.
Sorry for the long one, she just has really horrified me this week!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Is she on drugs or something?? 🤔 "They don't get to do it very often" 😳 maybe she suffers from amnesia!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is she on drugs or something?? 🤔 "They don't get to do it very often" 😳 maybe she suffers from amnesia!!
Very very strange.... wasnt she away with her ma and Mags recently then out with the ma and Jens ma... then out with Mags...

Wtf is she on about?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Maybe she’s mistaking putting her kids to bed, she doesn’t do that often? 🤷‍♀️ the extra blonde/light bits must be going to her head!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hi hi! Pretty much a lurker here, absolutely love this thread because it always sends me into hysterics.

A thread or two or three ago, someone proposed the idea of her having ADHD, and I think many other things have been suggested (by members and by herself!) I slightly see why someone suggested it, because if you weren’t familiar with her you could think that her fads are just hyperfocuses, and badly timed posts could be time blindness, and her editing could just be oversights, whatever. I have ADHD (and anxiety and depression, Gracie, but I don’t take to the bed when someone says boo!), and am surrounded by others with the same diagnosis. I think she’s just bone idle lazy! She just simply isn’t arsed with content, kids, or anything not totally related to herself. But by that, you’d think she’d put in a bit more work on her content since it’s all focused on her!

As for the force feeding a few days ago - Jesus Christ. If she does have an ED as she so
Did she say she had an Ed?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.