Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What?? So it's okay for him to cheat because his missus is a lazy slob? A marriage is a partnership, you both need to pull your weight. And by the looks of it, he falls short of being a proper father for me. Weather that's both parents are at work or one being a stay at home parent! You don't cheat because one is a mess, you sort you're tit out. Own up to your mistakes and make sure you're the best human being's you can be to your children!!

For crying out loud, when has the basics of parenting become so precious?!
No thats not what i said and I dont think thats what anyone is saying but i do think its doomed to fail. Its not a marriage its a co parenting arrangement and theyre not even a year in. Its not ok for him to have an affair (or her but i really think it would be him first cos ye know our girls a celeb and the paparazzi might catch her) but from what we see its not a marriage. Its a very bizarre set up for a newlywed couple and something im more used to seeing in a couple 15 years down the line with teenagers
---
Divorce vibes is the next fad for all the insta huns.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
No thats not what i said and I dont think thats what anyone is saying but i do think its doomed to fail. Its not a marriage its a co parenting arrangement and theyre not even a year in. Its not ok for him to have an affair (or her but i really think it would be him first cos ye know our girls a celeb and the paparazzi might catch her) but from what we see its not a marriage. Its a very bizarre set up for a newlywed couple and something im more used to seeing in a couple 15 years down the line with teenagers
---
Divorce vibes is the next fad for all the insta huns.
Co parenting?? 🤔😂😂😂
I'd use that parenting word there very loosely. I'd say more cohabiting with 2 little people who happen, by no choice of their own, to live under tha same roof.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As if Chris is such a catch!! They are both as bad as each other and seem to both not be committed to their family or eachother as a couple. It’s bound to end at some stage

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes, they are both as bad as each other. But Greasy just takes the biscuit. She’s on another level. I never condone affairs or anything of the sort, but I see it happening unfortunately and Grace wouldn’t have helped matters if it did happen is what I was trying to say.

Reactions: 5
Don’t come for me but I really need to post this last one:

643C7FD0-F756-44FC-B01C-CE9A704CE85A.jpeg

---
As if Chris is such a catch!! They are both as bad as each other and seem to both not be committed to their family or eachother as a couple. It’s bound to end at some stage
It’s very naive to think “poor kips” if you follow the Mongey Gernon saga closely it’s hard to say who’s worse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She’s really been extremely quiet about this hens isn’t she 🤔🤔
Your girl is torn.

On one hand, getting away from the kids, ekkkk!
BUT
All the attention will all be on Dom 😭 nightmare! This is why she isn’t making a big fuss. She was in Penneys picking up fits though.

What’s a greasy girl to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Had to buy WB leggings for a gift for someone and I went out of my way to use someone else’s discount instead of hers. Crazy how much effort other BA’s put into it compared to our girl. I have no idea how she kept the job

Reactions: 13
I presume whatever she got in Penneys she had to pay for out of her own pocket. I don’t think she’s had any ads or pr with Penneys for some time.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.