Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Singing to her children since they were in her belly? STOP. Still trying the fantastic bleedin mudder shite before she drops them again like a hot snot to blind us all with the horrific sandbag diddies on Dim's hen.
I bet she bought loads of white tat for de henzzzz in Penneys, she'll never let her crap excuse for a wedding go and will try hijack Dim's!
---
Maybe she’ll force feed Dom.

Really want to start a prediction pool. Let’s get them rolling.

repeating my first one here: she’ll wear white and copy Dom’s lewks. Again.

2. no bras I think we’re all agreed. Daily Baps. Standard.

3. a traumatising bikini “boh-Dee confidence” post in the bathroom mirror.

4. forced fun drunken story. Look at me partying with my voddie I’m so kewl! It’s 2am now! Ekkkkkkkk

5. another embarrassing TIkTok where she spends a whole 30 seconds rehearsing the dance moves prior.

6. Food photos 5-6 times per day

7. At least one jealous passive aggressive comment per day
You beat me to it with the white! All of these and more will happen. There will definitely be backhanded comments, maybe a meltdown if she's not centre of attention at someone else's hen and the TikTok, like the last one will be unbelievably embarrassing and again, out of sync.

Reactions: 13
It's April and she will be on a plane for the 3rd time this year ....

Not good enough from St. Pats ...she is an ambassador and they have had to keep her in the background as they know they messed up on this one ...
4th! She went to Portugal, canaries, night in London and now the hen

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’ll definitely talk about her own hen, and her own wedding. It’s all about Grace.

Reactions: 21
I’m really surprised she’s never staged crocodile tears of herself hugging her kids goodbye before she goes away on these regular trips. To pretend she’s a fantastic mother.

Two confused faces on the kids of course.

Too busy stuffing her face and buying cheap fits.

Reactions: 15
St Pats confirmed ambassadors are involved in campaigns during the 'academic year' so essentially no obligation come summer holidays. That'd suit anyway, so all that spare time can be spent with family
😉😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m really surprised she’s never staged crocodile tears of herself hugging her kids goodbye before she goes away on these regular trips. To pretend she’s a fantastic mother.

Two confused faces on the kids of course.

Too busy stuffing her face and buying cheap fits.
Sure she's said before she sneaks out the door to the gym some mornings, I'd say it's the EXACT same for "holidays" she's gone before they get home from school or before they wake up in the morning. Guaranteed

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Sure she's said before she sneaks out the door to the gym some mornings, I'd say it's the EXACT same for "holidays" she's gone before they get home from school or before they wake up in the morning. Guaranteed
The only babies she crys over is de cah and dog!

If Maxi was any good he’d tell her to set up a staged photo of video for engagement.

Reactions: 10
What’s the whole song and dance for about Doms hens ? Not like it’s her first one. Was her first one away also

Reactions: 9
This lives rent free in my head.

Anyone remember when they were in Marbs (I think it was there )

And they were all at a pool party type thing.. one of the girls was videoing and panned the camera around to the girls and they did a kinda shimmy dance kinda thing to the camera .

When it came to Grace holy God I still die of mortification thinking about it 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Wish I had a clip of it...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She’ll be flah to the Mah with bewhy appointments this week- hope a severe bouh of anxiety doesn’t strike 🧐

amare beachclub
Chiringuito punto Romano
Cappuccino cafe
Chavfest at the marina in PB

bleeping twirling in teenager outfits with her bunch of Fyfees tucked under her chins -the ultimate trigger of RAGE

your almost middle aged girl is in her element this week -

the only stress is of still being the Bigger girl hence the token protein microwave meal at the wknd 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.