Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with all the scented candles???

Me smelly candles covers up de smell off me 🥴
---

Oh!
Whose fault is it she has an ED?
I imagine it's her trying to mask the smell off the animals. I'd say they have the place destroyed. (Not dissing houses with animals in it.... normal home owners clean up after their pets)

Reactions: 11
Dya think the Australian boyfriend didn’t want to be with her and she had the most unreal strop and had to be brought home? That’s why no one will stand up to her coz she’s liable to do this

Reactions: 14
Wow Grace bought some candles today, absolutely epic stuff.

She's probably knee deep in beauhy treatments and is too busy to post or make content

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion: Grabby grease in her growler grabbers, left the kids (again) oh look there's Jabbah

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Penneys vibeez today obviously, can’t wait to see what tomorrow brings🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dya think the Australian boyfriend didn’t want to be with her and she had the most unreal strop and had to be brought home? That’s why no one will stand up to her coz she’s liable to do this
Yes, 100%. Threw a massive attention seeking fit and had everyone there tormented and over the phone to everyone back in Tallaght. But Grease Diagnosed herself with anxiety and an ED.

Mags moaned about that on one of the lives, that Grease was constantly on the phone to her.

There’s some unresolved issues over that ex, mentioning him around her wedding was odd. But maybe she was trying to make Kips jealous, if he really has been cheating the mind games would be off the wall between them two.

Reactions: 9
Except for dimmers, she’ll be head to toe in white and bride signs on everything, white bomber/denim with bride in sparkles across the back, bride handbag, bride swimsuit.
---

Just had a look. The message on the box didn’t age well did it🤣🤣
So wait... she's met someone got engaged and will be married all under two years after her initial wedding??! That's some going.

Reactions: 16
I was talking to someone who's besties with Dim, she was telling me about a gossip site that refers to Dimmers as Dim and poor Dim has no idea why. My resting face took all my power to control.
Did the friend understand why? Or oblivious too?

My insides would have exploded trying to keep my laugh in!

• Haha
FF9E6E44-A8F9-4F88-94AF-481416AC7E1D.jpeg

I can’t breathe😂😂😂

Did Roller blading last longer than running club?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thread title

Monday to Sunday I'm all abouh the vibezzzz, if I've to spend time with me kids I break ouh in hivesssss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Did the friend understand why? Or oblivious too?

My insides would have exploded trying to keep my laugh in!
The friend is in the same circles/insta world so no, they really couldn't understand why and they obviously hate tattle, those who are mentioned always hate it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How about buying a t-shirt and leggings for your daughter while in penny's. She is such scum. Who lights a candle in the morning for themselves. Can't wait for the weekend, she will be worn out photoshopping the poor pet 🤣

As for dim that is hilarious 🤣🤣 literally can't string a sentence together!
And her pronunciation is as rotten as Greasy's. Ear bleeding stuff.

Reactions: 8
So wait... she's met someone got engaged and will be married all under two years after her initial wedding??! That's some going.
I know a couple who met one new years eve, by the next new years eve they had got engaged, bought a house, renovated a house, moved in together, organised a wedding and then got married abroad!!!!
All in a bleeping year? And have documented every single detail on Facebook, all through their wedding abroad they were on Facebook posting pics and replying to comments 🙄
All for show just like dimbo. Won't last pissing time.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I know I find this a bit strange too. They know each other years I think, used to go out forever ago. But yeah all feels mad rushed

Reactions: 7
I was talking to someone who's besties with Dim, she was telling me about a gossip site that refers to Dimmers as Dim and poor Dim has no idea why. My resting face took all my power to control.
Whenever I see something here that makes me want to have a nose of her IG, I type in "Dim Dom" and wonder why it doesn't come up 😅😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.