Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her smack of reality is when she is struggling to walk, the onset of type 2 diabetes, the breakdown of her marriage, two older kids who will distance themselves and form lasting bonds with those who’ve reared them. Grace does not have a happy life, she is expanding like foam, she is getting more out of breath by the second, her mother is an elderly woman, there has already been rumors of Chris playing away before they even got married.

She is chasing pretty girl privilege like she sees Dom, Terri, Rosie getting. But her gluttony and lack of self awareness is only destroying her, and is driving an irreparable wedge between her and her children. You can’t miss what you’ve never had and they’ve never had a decent mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I cannot understand why she is not eating the Fish Pie with her kids. Also Hayden is 3 yrs. Sounds like she is force feeding him. My grandson is 18 months and he feeds himself. Slow but that is how they learn. Salmon is good for kids so I would eat with them and say Mammy likes it just try a little. Obviously she wants the kids to wolf down their food and be gone.
Was thinking this myself “had to feed Hayden or it would take twice as long”. No interest in letting the child develop a life skill, she’s no time for it cause it’s an inconvenience to her

Reactions: 35
She probably gave Mags’ kids that so that they’d refuse to go again and Dis-Grace wouldn’t have to mind them again
---
Also here is the response from WIMS (they’ll probably dox me now)

Now it was a few weeks ago but I will go back and ask what are their scientific views on the impact of children being on social media so much without any say and now what is the impact on force feeding them ie introducing trauma into their lives. Poor things
You are doing great work here , how can a mental health service condone and support such a vile mother ..

Reactions: 10
That was me and we are certainly not in the same friend group anymore I can't stand to be near them they are all so toxic. As for kips sisters, they are a lovely bunch and think that Grace is vulnerable and she has manipulated them so much into their enabling her. She's an absolute narcissist. If doesn't go her way it doesn't happen, she throws tantrums like a toddler and cries and takes to the bed over the smallest things. The families rear those kids and unfortunately they think they are helping but what she really needs is to grow up andhave a short sharp smack of reality.
Great that you got away. Bowing to her for an easy life would be insufferable. You’re lucky you’re not related and stuck with her.

None of this is shocking just confirms what we speculate. Why are his sisters playing along? Is it because of the kips affair rumour? Is this why she was all possessive and having Kips belongs to me embroidered on his wedding shirt?

He seems to work with alot of young women. (TIkTok Christmas party video).

Cheating is crap end of but she’s hardly helping matters with her behaviour.

Reactions: 8
The family & friends need to put those 2 kids first rather than enabling Grace. She’s an adult, focus on them & their well-being. Why should everyone tiptoe around her, treating her like an overgrown baby. It’s absolutely sickening the carryon.

I’d never heard about Chris playing away before but wonder if that’s partially why he lets her get on the way she does, eg if she doesn’t get things her way, she turns the waterworks on, threatening to break up the family due to his actions? I’m sure a poster said before his parents are divorced & he wouldn’t want that for his kids? Whatever is going on in that household is fucked up. Those poor kids 😞

• Heart
Let's not forget she is going away on Doms hen party this week which is the only reason we are getting mother earth content

Reactions: 23
No regard for anxiety / anxious feeling caused to those kids by force feeding them food the despise.
Wonder how St Pats & all the mental health advocates feel about that?

It's all about Grace. Her feelings are paramount to the detriment of her kids.

She will reap what she sows, especially with Sienna.

Reactions: 15
She probably gave Mags’ kids that so that they’d refuse to go again and Dis-Grace wouldn’t have to mind them again
---
Also here is the response from WIMS (they’ll probably dox me now)

Now it was a few weeks ago but I will go back and ask what are their scientific views on the impact of children being on social media so much without any say and now what is the impact on force feeding them ie introducing trauma into their lives. Poor things
Her job is to promote WIMS, she's been an ambassador for 7 months there about, how many times exactly has she shone a light on what they're about or mentioned them????
I'd say we could count on one hand.
An absolute joke of an ambassadorship.

Reactions: 16
Can we also take a moment for her last ad? 130 likes in 3 days out of 175000 followers . Has she got the worst interaction levels in the influencer😂 world or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lighting candles at 11:30am with coffee.
Well deserved me time after her weekend of hell being a mother. Wrecked after force feeding her kids. She’ll spend most of today in bed.

Can’t wait to see the slutty dresses she bought today in penneys. So she can outshine Dom 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lighting candles at 11:30am with coffee.
Well deserved me time after her weekend of hell being a mother. Wrecked after force feeding her kids. She’ll spend most of today in bed.

Can’t wait to see the slutty dresses she bought today in penneys. So she can outshine Dom 🤣
There will ne'er a bra to be seen the entire weekend.

• Haha
  • Sick
My toes are already curling at the thoughts of all insta worthy shenanigans and cringiness for the wkend. Ekkkkkkkkk!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe she’ll force feed Dom.

Really want to start a prediction pool. Let’s get them rolling.

repeating my first one here: she’ll wear white and copy Dom’s lewks. Again.

2. no bras I think we’re all agreed. Daily Baps. Standard.

3. a traumatising bikini “boh-Dee confidence” post in the bathroom mirror.

4. forced fun drunken story. Look at me partying with my voddie I’m so kewl! It’s 2am now! Ekkkkkkkk

5. another embarrassing TIkTok where she spends a whole 30 seconds rehearsing the dance moves prior.

6. Food photos 5-6 times per day

7. At least one jealous passive aggressive comment per day

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Hope it pisses rain and dims crying into her feather and sequins that her ascetic is ruined.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's April and she will be on a plane for the 3rd time this year ....

Not good enough from St. Pats ...she is an ambassador and they have had to keep her in the background as they know they messed up on this one ...

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.