Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really surprised she’s never staged crocodile tears of herself hugging her kids goodbye before she goes away on these regular trips. To pretend she’s a fantastic mother.

Two confused faces on the kids of course.

Too busy stuffing her face and buying cheap fits.
She will now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was talking to someone who's besties with Dim, she was telling me about a gossip site that refers to Dimmers as Dim and poor Dim has no idea why. My resting face took all my power to control.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
This lives rent free in my head.

Anyone remember when they were in Marbs (I think it was there )

And they were all at a pool party type thing.. one of the girls was videoing and panned the camera around to the girls and they did a kinda shimmy dance kinda thing to the camera .

When it came to Grace holy God I still die of mortification thinking about it 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Wish I had a clip of it...
Please tell me someone has this 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How about buying a t-shirt and leggings for your daughter while in penny's. She is such scum. Who lights a candle in the morning for themselves. Can't wait for the weekend, she will be worn out photoshopping the poor pet 🤣

As for dim that is hilarious 🤣🤣 literally can't string a sentence together!

Reactions: 16
Maybe she’ll force feed Dom.

Really want to start a prediction pool. Let’s get them rolling.

repeating my first one here: she’ll wear white and copy Dom’s lewks. Again.

2. no bras I think we’re all agreed. Daily Baps. Standard.

3. a traumatising bikini “boh-Dee confidence” post in the bathroom mirror.

4. forced fun drunken story. Look at me partying with my voddie I’m so kewl! It’s 2am now! Ekkkkkkkk

5. another embarrassing TIkTok where she spends a whole 30 seconds rehearsing the dance moves prior.

6. Food photos 5-6 times per day

7. At least one jealous passive aggressive comment per day
A photo caption of the “island vibes” from mainland Spain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Festival style headbands and glitter body paints for prediction list. Each night will be a colour theme for outfits too.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Festival style headbands and glitter body paints for prediction list. Each night will be a colour theme for outfits too.
Except for dimmers, she’ll be head to toe in white and bride signs on everything, white bomber/denim with bride in sparkles across the back, bride handbag, bride swimsuit.
---
She still has a reel up of the hen she had instead, I’d have deleted if I had have been in her shoes.
Just had a look. The message on the box didn’t age well did it🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Except for dimmers, she’ll be head to toe in white and bride signs on everything, white bomber/denim with bride in sparkles across the back, bride handbag, bride swimsuit.
---

Just had a look. The message on the box didn’t age well did it🤣🤣
I don’t know if it’s because I’ve pms (most probably is) but I felt sad for her watching that reel considering he was riding that other garda one behind her back at the time and she was so oblivious and all excited for her wedding day.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So will the wonderfull ambassador for pieta House mention it this year 🤔 or is it only talked about when you You get paid to do so

I don’t know if it’s because I’ve pms (most probably is) but I felt sad for her watching that reel considering he was riding that other garda one behind her back at the time and she was so oblivious and all excited for her wedding day.
Yeah it’s crappy but I find it hard to feel sorry for any insta hun, everything is for the gram and don’t think they have any clue how to have meaningful relationships with anyone. They are really only in love with material items.
Anyone know how many weeks before the wedding it ended?

Come on Grease we all know you didn't go to Penney's just to buy candles. Show us the growler grabbing, circulation stopping, four sizes too small shite you bought please and thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Come on Grease we all know you didn't go to Penney's just to buy candles. Show us the growler grabbing, circulation stopping, four sizes too small shite you bought please and thanks!
Growler grabbing.. That needs to be in the next thread title for sure!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine if young Grace was force fed food she hated by Anne. She’d be on stories bawling over it saying shes got an ED and flashbacks.
---

Not to get deep and off topic but this tit is pretty triggering for me. She’s making me want to drive to Tallagh and kick her bulb head in.
But she did say she had an ED. In the Youtube Video when she came back from OZ she said she was brought to a doc for it and it came back while she was over there.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What’s with all the scented candles???

Me smelly candles covers up de smell off me 🥴
---
But she did say she had an ED. In the Youtube Video when she came back from OZ she said she was brought to a doc for it and it came back while she was over there.
Oh!
Whose fault is it she has an ED?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.