Faces by Grace #88 Dom has her wedding Jen has her book Greasy uses old meat & overdoes the blusher look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look lads, she's a complete joke of a human, its hardly even open to debate at this point, the evidence of her uselessness is so plentiful!

Shes basically a confluence of so many unattractive personality traits, all in one person. How she was ever popular online is beyond me, she got beyond lucky and is robbing a living.

-Lazy ✔
-Entitled✔
-Sloppy✔
-Selfish✔
-Lacks self-awareness✔
-Greedy✔
-Deceitful✔
-Talentless ✔

Are we surprised that mothers day is all about her? This trip with the mothers would have been for mothers day, but planned next week for example. Small kids are very concerned about things happening on the actual day, whereas (mostly) grown adults are not.

I'm not one of these people who thinks mothers should martyr themselves for their children, but she's the other extreme, and all those around her, enabling her are also to blame. What a weird bunch.

As she says herself, we only see a small amount of her day (very small lately, as she's basically not been doing her 'job' for months).... but she chooses what she shares, and still leaves a horrible impression. Its not like someone else is giving her a bad edit and she's just one of lifes victims!
This 👍 basically in a nutshell.

Reactions: 6
Chris doesn’t get sent to the US. He gets sent to shithole European countries

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has posted more stories in the past 48 hrs than she had in the past 2 weeks combined

Reactions: 13
Why does she need so many swimsuits? I have two but west the same one all the time.
also the kids get a free three day holiday and she gets longer. Seriously, what a weapon she is.

Reactions: 14
Tonight will be her 4th night in Tenerife. When are you coming home Greasey?

Reactions: 7
I'm truly truly shooook!!! Grease- who couldn't commit to anything after 3 days... is now a fully pledged bookworm!!!! How focused and committed she is when those pesky kids aren't around.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.