Faces by Grace #88 Dom has her wedding Jen has her book Greasy uses old meat & overdoes the blusher look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On holidays and still no content really ?

No recommendations just that Chris's family have loads
No quick get ready with me chatty stories
No chats about where she found best to get a few summer clothes before going
No actual review of books just pictures of what she's read
No info on what make up she finds works well in the HEAH
No info on suncream (cos she doesn't wear any)

What makes Grace an influencer vs. some dose from school you forgot to unfollow ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
On holidays and still no content really ?

No recommendations just that Chris's family have loads
No quick get ready with me chatty stories
No chats about where she found best to get a few summer clothes before going
No actual review of books just pictures of what she's read
No info on what make up she finds works well in the HEAH
No info on suncream (cos she doesn't wear any)

What makes Grace an influencer vs. some dose from school you forgot to unfollow ?
She hasnt an original thought in her head. Even when it comes to picking a book coleen hoover books are front display everywhere because of the success of it starts with us. Again shes just doing what seems popular at the time

Reactions: 16
How does someone manage to read 3 books in a week?!?! Surely she means this month???
Because shes reading shite. That authors writing is simplistic and basic. Her books are more for teens than adults. I read 2 of her books in a day was like reading a school book for a 2nd classer. I'm not a book snob but I like to get something out of a book Hoovers books don't do that they are muck.

Reactions: 20
The pose of her, always the same pose and a real attitude about her. ‘Buratta to start’…as if she had a bulls notion of what Buratta was before she ordered 🙄. She will have pronounced it ‘Burahha’.
Go home Grace and mind your children. And FFS learn to pronounce the letter T.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Because shes reading shite. That authors writing is simplistic and basic. Her books are more for teens than adults. I read 2 of her books in a day was like reading a school book for a 2nd classer. I'm not a book snob but I like to get something out of a book Hoovers books don't do that they are muck.
Another Cecelia Ahern, pure rubbish

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Still allergic to a well fitting bra I see.

Her tits are practically sitting in the crook of her elbow 🫢
Joanne larby style of taking a picture, her head looks too small for her body which is impossible with the size of that head.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.