Faces by Grace #88 Dom has her wedding Jen has her book Greasy uses old meat & overdoes the blusher look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really annoyed me how she thought it was funny her post had a mistake on it (there were a few actually Hun and it’s scary to think you don’t realise most posts by you are covered in typos).

And she didn’t even bother to take it down and fix it. Thought it would be funny to laugh about it instead? Sorry but what!? This is your job, your livelihood. She’s such a lazy pos I can’t!!!!

Maybe after her viral video on TIkTok she thinks she’s a Paris Hilton type now? Oim so cuh with me ditziness voibez.

No, you’re just a narcissist c**t love.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
AFTER Mother’s Day though. Her priorities are up her hole
Yesterday was mothers day 🤦‍♀️
Agree they are but i was only replying to the comment that she mentioned them thats all.
Im sure why she needs to anyway , its not childrens day😂😂
---
A photo of her wedding day. I dont know how she can look at that photo and think she looks good in it. It's not even a nice family photo.
Oh agree 😂

Reactions: 2
In celebration of her going to 175k this is your reminder to UNFOLLOW her! Her page is public and if you don't want to give her the views at all she can be found on instanavigation and other Instagram viewing sites.

Do not give that slob your follows, she doesn't deserve the numbers.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Look lads, she's a complete joke of a human, its hardly even open to debate at this point, the evidence of her uselessness is so plentiful!

Shes basically a confluence of so many unattractive personality traits, all in one person. How she was ever popular online is beyond me, she got beyond lucky and is robbing a living.

-Lazy ✔
-Entitled✔
-Sloppy✔
-Selfish✔
-Lacks self-awareness✔
-Greedy✔
-Deceitful✔
-Talentless ✔

Are we surprised that mothers day is all about her? This trip with the mothers would have been for mothers day, but planned next week for example. Small kids are very concerned about things happening on the actual day, whereas (mostly) grown adults are not.

I'm not one of these people who thinks mothers should martyr themselves for their children, but she's the other extreme, and all those around her, enabling her are also to blame. What a weird bunch.

As she says herself, we only see a small amount of her day (very small lately, as she's basically not been doing her 'job' for months).... but she chooses what she shares, and still leaves a horrible impression. Its not like someone else is giving her a bad edit and she's just one of lifes victims!

Reactions: 19
No, you’re just a narcissist c**t love.
I was just thinking to myself that if I was away on holidays on Mother’s Day I would definitely feel mad guilty because my kids love to give me cards and stuff they made in school for Mother’s Day but obviously Grace doesn’t feel guilt EVER so that would really be a sign of NPD.
she really is a mad witch she never fails to shock me with her blind selfishness it’s amazing how self centred she is and I’m shocked Chris’s sister is away with her I would have assumed she’d be allergic to Grace like the rest of the general public

Reactions: 17
😄 someone asking was she renewing her vows with the wedding pic! Like are they serious or soft in the head😂
And the swim suits pics her confidence knows no bounds 🤦‍♀️ Like would you be bothered for a handful of strangers 😄

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Mags, MAGS!!!! When you read here, I need an MRI apt. in The Beacon asap. There’s a 9 week waiting list. Can you get me in tomorrow? Like you did for Greasy ? That would be great. Thanks love

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Mags comment on her photo 🤣 mags love, she barely knows her own kids exist, she’s hardly going to wish you a happy mothers day too🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mags, MAGS!!!! When you read here, I need an MRI apt. in The Beacon asap. There’s a 9 week waiting list. Can you get me in tomorrow? Like you did for Greasy ? That would be great. Thanks love
President of the Beacon Mags will run the MRI and then operate on you. Nothing she can’t do. You don’t know how amazing she is. She had to come on tattle to tell the world of her greatness.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The more pics she puts up of that wedding dress the worse it looks. In the afterthought Mother’s Day post her diddies actually look like an arse crack. I’m gonna keep remembering that now 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m betting that this week or the weekend the kids will be brought to Tayto/Emerald park….because it’s free

• Sad
Reactions: 18
MatchDicks Mother’s Day post 🤮 he refers to them as talent and shareholders. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Won’t post it here as it has kids faces included.

Reactions: 6
Why does Grace or anyone for that matter think anyone needs to see swimsuit selfies in the bathroom mirror.

Reactions: 33
MatchDicks Mother’s Day post 🤮 he refers to them as talent and shareholders. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Won’t post it here as it has kids faces included.
Anyone know anything about that one martina
She’s now with matchstick her posts drive me nuts constantly posing how did she get involved I wonder

Reactions: 3
Has Greasy ever fucked off to the US on one of Kips work trips to take advantage of the free hotel? Too mean to pay for the flight and expenses but she’d get away from the pesky kids at least. Surprised she hasn’t pulled that stunt.
---
Anyone know anything about that one martina
She’s now with matchstick her posts drive me nuts constantly posing how did she get involved I wonder
She looks painful but I’ve 100% robbed dress ideas from her and rented one or two after seeing them on her. 🫣😹 couldn’t buy them, too pricey for me!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Has Greasy ever fucked off to the US on one of Kips work trips to take advantage of the free hotel? Too mean to pay for the flight and expenses but she’d get away from the pesky kids at least. Surprised she hasn’t pulled that stunt.
You’re giving her ideas now! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Have you ever seen anyone so delighted to be away from her kids?
She posts nothing at home, now she’s away non stop stories. All stories in the way me a non influencer would post 🙄
No art, no eye for detail, no craftsmanship, no nothing. I have some friends that post stories in such cool ways and their stories are really interesting.

Have you ever seen anyone so delighted to be away from her kids?
She posts nothing at home, now she’s away non stop stories. All stories in the way me a non influencer would post 🙄
No art, no eye for detail, no craftsmanship, no nothing. I have some friends that post stories in such cool ways and their stories are really interesting.
And clearly sunburnt, again...Dope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.