Faces by Grace #88 Dom has her wedding Jen has her book Greasy uses old meat & overdoes the blusher look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do fek off Grace with your smug photos whilst most mums are out there working and juggling their families 🖕🏻🖕🏻😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 14
So I know this has been commented many many times, but today looking at one of her selfies the thought really came over me of how can she leave her young kids for so many days and to do it so many times. I don’t leave my dog nearly as much as she leaves her kids. He comes with me on most trips. I’m not a mother so don’t profess to understand how that life is,( and by no means am I comparing it to owning a dog) but god, it’s rather startling how often she does it.
It’s so wrong, isn’t it? Now, I’m awful at leaving my kids. I think I need help 😂, one night away from them and I’m home. I just miss them far too much. Greasy doesn’t bat an eyelid. Since her wedding last summer she had probably spent more nights away from them than with them. I hear my little one, who’s the same age as Sienna chatting about the kids at school and what they do as families and how they all do things with their parents at weekends. Kids talk. Imagine how poor sienna feels sitting there knowing her ma was away again. Poor pet. I’d say her teacher hates Greasy. Can you imagine the teachers in the staff room talking about her. And the teachers in Hayden’s crèche too

Reactions: 18
It is usually 4 1/2 to Tenerife. It is not the journey per say. It is all the time at both ends travelling. A full day. I would never go Stateside for less than a week unless I could afford VIP travelling😂😂. Think travelling is tiring. Really felt for her kids going to Portugal. How long were they at the actual resort? Roughly 48 hours! Grace is no mother. Maybe her background is tough and she is used to roughing it. But her kids are lovely.
Its only 4hr , you would go to new york for a lesser time.

Reactions: 6
I honestly wouldn’t feel anything but pity for her putting up smug pics of her hols. Who would actually want to be a mother that delights in being away from her children? She is demonstrably happier away from them and her responsibilities. She must be miserable on a day to day basis.
Any criticism she gets for being an absent parent she immediately puts down to jealous trolls. I’m not one bit jealous, I’m happy to be happy around my child.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It is usually 4 1/2 to Tenerife. It is not the journey per say. It is all the time at both ends travelling. A full day. I would never go Stateside for less than a week unless I could afford VIP travelling😂😂. Think travelling is tiring. Really felt for her kids going to Portugal. How long were they at the actual resort? Roughly 48 hours! Grace is no mother. Maybe her background is tough and she is used to roughing it. But her kids are lovely.
Its roughly 4hr maybe 4.5… i cant rem exactly tbh anyway still a short enough flight . 4nights is Max i would do New york for 😂. I travel as much as i can so i suppose id think nothing of jumping on a european flights for 2/3 nights . Considering she is there without her kids 3/4nights is plenty imo. If she had the kids then stay longer , the Portugal trip was a joke. She should have asked for a discount in the Summer instead and pay for it!! She could have shown the resort off with sunshine and kids would have loved it …
---
Goes to Tenerife but doesn't expect it to hot. Makes sense.
Tbf i think its unseasonly warm😂😂
This time of year the weather isnt guaranteed😂.
Im fuming she got lucky with the weather😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT There you go Grace it's called a T!! It's in the alphabet. It's Hot and Sweating. Jesus she would make your ears bleed.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For me it’s the obvious attitude she has when she’s with her kids V not. She looks like she has no time/patience or desire to be around them and that’s sad for them.

Reactions: 13
How does someone manage to read 3 books in a week?!?! Surely she means this month???
Yep! 1 a day she says!! Prob cuz she wasn't meant to be on the bloody hol and the others are hanging out and doin what they'd planned.

Reactions: 4
Sweainnnnnn does she have to keep saying I’m swetinnnnn🤦‍♀️
more Content than ever when she’s happy out just for herself🙄
Like what does that sister-in-law really see in her she has to display all we see unless the whole bunch of mongys and gerons are all the same 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I see she has a new pair of ham hock shoes. That green dress does nothing for her. Who wants to see her on her daily swimsuit, absolutely no one.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Making memories with mammy dearest…. Grace it’s a pity your kids aren’t making memories with their own mammy dearest!!! The only memories they’ll have of you is you fecking off at the drop of a hat every chance you get!! 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.