Faces by Grace #88 Dom has her wedding Jen has her book Greasy uses old meat & overdoes the blusher look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah we'd all fly through books if we didn't have actual lives and kids and jobs (easy 9-5s etc)
Imagine her coming back "eh Kips I need more me time, readin da buukes really helped me men'al healt and can da kids feck off for a bih? me cup needs fillin"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She posts more from her holiday she paid for herself than she did the resort she was paid to advertise

Reactions: 36
All those swimsuits are too small for her. It looks like one wrong move and there’s a lip or a tit out flying 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
She posts more from her holiday she paid for herself than she did the resort she was paid to advertise
That’s cos she had to bring the people who are generally accepted as her family, I.e her husband and kids, so she was depressed as duck.

Reactions: 9
That swimsuit is way too small !!!!
If anyone is looking for a decent swimsuit actually I got this in dunnes last week. Wore it in Centreparcs, very comfy. Was a bit iffy about the square neck but it's actually better for jumping around in 😅

Reactions: 5
That swimsuit is way too small !!!!
If anyone is looking for a decent swimsuit actually I got this in dunnes last week. Wore it in Centreparcs, very comfy. Was a bit iffy about the square neck but it's actually better for jumping around in 😅
If its shaping did you find you had to size up?

That bathroom she’s standing in is giving me the ick. It’s like she’s in a basement. It’s givin me mid 90’s style package holiday. And even when you arrived there in 1995 it was dated.
The swimsuit…no words. Would she not pull a pair of shorts up over them and a sun top before she takes the pic 🫣

Reactions: 23
That bathroom she’s standing in is giving me the ick. It’s like she’s in a basement. It’s givin me mid 90’s style package holiday. And even when you arrived there in 1995 it was dated.
The swimsuit…no words. Would she not pull a pair of shorts up over them and a sun top before she takes the pic 🫣
Self gratification.
Look at me, third picture in so many days of me, filtered, in a swimsuit. To get her attention and have people tell her how great and BoDy PoSiTiVe she is.

Piss off.

Reactions: 19
So I know this has been commented many many times, but today looking at one of her selfies the thought really came over me of how can she leave her young kids for so many days and to do it so many times. I don’t leave my dog nearly as much as she leaves her kids. He comes with me on most trips. I’m not a mother so don’t profess to understand how that life is,( and by no means am I comparing it to owning a dog) but god, it’s rather startling how often she does it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So I know this has been commented many many times, but today looking at one of her selfies the thought really came over me of how can she leave her young kids for so many days and to do it so many times. I don’t leave my dog nearly as much as she leaves her kids. He comes with me on most trips. I’m not a mother so don’t profess to understand how that life is,( and by no means am I comparing it to owning a dog) but god, it’s rather startling how often she does it.
It's not normal. She always looks incredibly happy when she's without the kids. It's a horrible thing to notice in someone. It's not just one person that has noticed it either it's been said by quite a few people here over the years.

Reactions: 19
Yeh I find it do baffling the way she perks up when she is away from her kids and homelife. There is a visible lift in her mood. Sbe obviously doesn't miss them at all which speaks volumes. On the last day of one of her multiple holidays she will throw in an "I can't wait to see the kids" but it's in the same breath as I can't believe it's my last day!!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.