Faces by Grace #88 Dom has her wedding Jen has her book Greasy uses old meat & overdoes the blusher look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 66 year old aunt who just about knows how to use Instagram creates more content than “I’m a bleeping amazing mother” grease

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember my late Mum saying to me when I got married. Your husband and if you have children are now your family. They come 1st. Great advise. Of course we had family dinners etc. with my Mum. But she was independent and Grace's Mum has Chris's Mum and probably lots of other friends for holidays. Grace is using her Mum as an excuse to get away. Apart from her kids does she not miss Chris for a Romantic meal in a nice warm climate? New weds
Sorry I don’t agree with this at all. I think it’s lovely to keep a bond with your family after you marry and have your own kids. Parents aren’t around forever and it’s nice to have good memories with them while you can. Kids learn by looking at what you do so if you don’t show them that parents are important then they won’t bother about you when they’re grown up. Believe me once they leave school they will have zero time for you. I don’t agree with Grace leaving her kids all the time and I’m no fan of hers but I think your comment is short sighted.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry I don’t agree with this at all. I think it’s lovely to keep a bond with your family after you marry and have your own kids. Parents aren’t around forever and it’s nice to have good memories with them while you can. Kids learn by looking at what you do so if you don’t show them that parents are important then they won’t bother about you when they’re grown up. Believe me once they leave school they will have zero time for you. I don’t agree with Grace leaving her kids all the time and I’m no fan of hers but I think your comment is short sighted.
Don’t agree at all. Not all Mums are great & loving (case in point here) so why would anyone just force a bond that isn’t there? My Mum is fab, but is independent. We include her in so many holidays & nights away etc. she’s easy going & expects nothing. My Husbands mother is toxic, wore cream to my wedding, head to toe. Expected big presents from our honeymoon! Narcissist, controlling cow, I wouldn’t cross the road to see her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I didn’t say to force anything did I? She obviously has a close relationship with Anne so why would she ignore that and only concentrate on her own family like was suggested by that poster? As I said Im no fan of Graces but I would blast her just because she decided to go away with her mam for Mother’s Day. Just because you gave kids doesn’t mean life is all about them ( but agree Grace takes it to a ridiculous new level which I can’t understand )

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I didn’t say to force anything did I? She obviously has a close relationship with Anne so why would she ignore that and only concentrate on her own family like was suggested by that poster? As I said Im no fan of Graces but I would blast her just because she decided to go away with her mam for Mother’s Day. Just because you gave kids doesn’t mean life is all about them ( but agree Grace takes it to a ridiculous new level which I can’t understand )
Grace has no bond with anyone but herself, Anne is a means to an end, she’ll have to take kids now all over the summer to ‘payback’ this mini break for Mothers Day!
She knows Doms Hens in Marbella /3 day Wedding/her own anniversary/Retreat In Italy & whatever else is coming up so she’s banking favours. She’s no fool! She probably had banned Kips from taking any annual leave other than for her events!

Reactions: 17
If this was a once off it would be cute but she avoids her kids like the plague

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Haven’t followed grace in ages but did she lose a lot of weight? Just saw a swimsuit pic and she looks really slim

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was her photo of her in swimsuit seriously filtered?
Haven’t followed grace in ages but did she lose a lot of weight? Just saw a swimsuit pic and she looks really slim
She does look well to be fair to her.
That’s because she took inches off her body. Photoshopped to feck.
---
I cannot believe this yoke didn’t mention her children once on Mother’s Day. Not even an inkling of mentioning them. She spoke to Crisps and told us that, could have been an opportunity to mention them. But no. She’s all ME ME ME. I despise her more and more the more I read about her on here. She’s an evil person, I’m telling you

Bin the sunglasses Grace - they don't suit you and they don't even fit. Don't rest on your nose, it's the cheeks keeping them up.
Her content is so boring, and the pathetic post about Mother's Day 🙄
Delighted to see her down to 175k, but still believe this girl has less than 20k genuine followers. Positive comments on her posts are always the same people.

Reactions: 14
No, the pic is just altered to make her look like she did!
yeah sorry, she's grand but having seen her last week out and about, this is not an accurate, also front on is a different look to sideways.
I couldnt give a fiddlers what size she is but the editing and manipulation of photos gets on my tits
---
---
I cannot believe this yoke didn’t mention her children once on Mother’s Day. Not even an inkling of mentioning them. She spoke to Crisps and told us that, could have been an opportunity to mention them. But no. She’s all ME ME ME. I despise her more and more the more I read about her on here. She’s an evil person, I’m telling you
ah now she put them on her grid, come on, bleeping fantastic mother that she is

Reactions: 6
---
She mentioned them in her post with photo

What my Mum meant your husband and your kids are now number 1. Your 1st priority. Of course you have Granny and Granddad visits and maybe cousins live nearby. But you also need to be independent and give your kids the security and love. Grandparents can help with this. But sometimes they can interfere without realising it. They raised their family. Your are raising yours. Every generation has different dynamics.
At

Everything in moderation, including breaks away, especially on your own (meaning without husband and children). I agree with the posters Mam who said once married your husband and children come first, everything else second. This can be tricky to juggle as you want to spend time with your folks. However, for someone unemployed, with buckets of free time, this should be a walk in the park to plan. Deliberate avoidance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.