Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus at this stage I no longer need to do a parody account as I’ll never be able to match the joke of her actual real account

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She must have got the toys delivered to her Mams, thats the only way the kids would have seen them.. as they're always there

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She's hardly going to go to London this weekend after Copenhagen last weekend? Yet I cannot see her missing it...

Reactions: 13
She's hardly going to go to London this weekend after Copenhagen last weekend? Yet I cannot see her missing it...
She's definitely part of " that gang". But if Rob Kenny is the leader she's better off. A bigger wanker you would struggle to find.

Reactions: 23
She's definitely part of " that gang". But if Rob Kenny is the leader she's better off. A bigger wanker you would struggle to find.
I’d rather spend time in a monastery in pure silence then be in the same proximity of Rob Kenny - spare me he’s most fake person on the planet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’d rather spend time in a monastery in pure silence then be in the same proximity of Rob Kenny - spare me he’s most fake person on the planet.
Samesies. Grace and Rob both have accents that would make wish you never had ears

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tuesday Vibes- Post Work Class: Pic of a coffee cup in the gym. Posted 35mins ago. Has she fucked up a scheduled post, or is she saying she's finished work for the day at 11am??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s finished work for the year/decade…. Her friends know what she means & kips is proud of her 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Tuesday Vibes- Post Work Class: Pic of a coffee cup in the gym. Posted 35mins ago. Has she fucked up a scheduled post, or is she saying she's finished work for the day at 11am??
Must be post work out class. She hasn't started work, never mind finished it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is this the third time I think she’s posted this exact post? The Post exercise coffee. She’s so freaking lazy she can’t even move to another building to slob around. Imagine busily passing her in and out trying to make work etc and lady muck slurping away watching the day go by. Your girl has the life!
45B4F7BF-4F06-4335-B23F-1188A368F37E.png

Balance!? Oh the irony!

Typos are just part of the Greasy experience now as standard.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Post Work. When did she ever work?
Greasy trolling us? 🧌

nah, just typos as per!

I must be the only one hoping dose Rob is in charge of the invites because he clearly thinks Grease is a farce.

*Rob K voice* sorry hun your invite must have got lost in the virtual post. *snigger*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
A big hot milky coffee after her class 😂 Tell me you put no effort into your workout without telling me

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just don’t get her at all.
After the wedding she was high as a kite on all the attention and after her Disney Paris competition she got new followers. She was uploading (admittedly shite) content regularly along with her lives and the usual guff about updating her YouTube.
Yet now… she’s doing absolutely nothing. Her content, and I use that word loosely, is dire. She’s doing literally nothing in her ‘job’. It shows what a scam this Matchstick agency is that nobody has told her to up her game or give it up.

Methinks Gracie will be looking for a 9-5 in 2023 at this rate.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.