Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving Jen's story there now about being a mam and not been able to go to events! 🤣🤣🤣 Actually lists out what she does. Grease take note!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Would her husband & family not grow a backbone and tell her to cop the duck on. She’s an absolute joke of a mother, I feel so sorry for those kids. So not only has she had multiple trips to the cinema in the past week or so, she was out at yoga last night at dinner / bed time, out again staying over tonight. They must hardly ever see her and when they do it’s usually a film day so they’re sat in the dark watching tv whilst she sits on her hole or a freebie day she’s been given.
*Edit* i was also going to say I can’t believe she’d plan on going to Penney’s looking like that after the gym with the sweaty hair etc but then remembered it’s Grace🥴
Master manipulator

Reactions: 13
I feel bad for commenting like this but I just think it would be totally irresponsible for her to have another child. She doesn’t appear to be a very maternal person (not everyone is or has the capacity to be) but she really comes across as an absent and avoidant parent. Another totally dependent baby into the mix seems like a mad idea
She's maternal up to the age of 2 and then she seems to be allergic to kids.

In Penny's getting some ceap outfit that won't fit her properly and will look tacky. Because of her height and size she could do with investing in some good quality clothes, but she won't and I don't think it's because she doesn't have the money I just don't think she'll spend it.
She definitely has an air of the world owe
s her something.

Reactions: 17
What an awful gobshite Dom is. It seems she doesn’t go to events alone or won’t stay anywhere alone. Why can’t she go to the event alone, stay in the hotel alone or, now this bit is shocking, not take up the offer of the hotel!!!!!

I used to have a friend that wouldn’t go Anywhere alone, had to be accompanied literally everyone and it’s due to low self esteem. It’s grand when you’re in your late teens and early twenties but a woman in her early to late 30s unable to do anything alone without a chaperone, it’s a bit sad. Lucky for Dom, grease isn’t doing anything so can afford to be her plus one 😂
“Best pals”

If Dom doesn’t really like Grease, then why does she take her as her plus one? To rub her nose in it?

Grease just plonked on the armchair whilst Dom does the room tour. How times have changed.

Poor Dom having to sleep next to that tonight

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
“Best pals”

If Dom doesn’t really like Grease, then why does she take her as her plus one? To rub her nose in it?

Grease just plonked on the armchair whilst Dom does the room tour. How times have changed.

Poor Dom having to sleep next to that tonight
Grease is probably the only one that's free to go. Everyone else has commitments.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That reel shows her up, she’s not sleek or professional, she can barely speak ‘ayyyy wideee varieteee’ ! She looks awful in mismatched makeup & a free cardi that’s balled to bits.
No ‘look fantastic’ Armani beauty or Charlotte Tilbury for her to promote.
She’s dead in the water now

Reactions: 16
She never mentioned her discount code in the post of her “reels”.

Competitions are real desperado territory in terms of strategy. Clinging on for dear life but she doesn’t know it.

Reactions: 10
That reel shows her up, she’s not sleek or professional, she can barely speak ‘ayyyy wideee varieteee’ ! She looks awful in mismatched makeup & a free cardi that’s balled to bits.
No ‘look fantastic’ Armani beauty or Charlotte Tilbury for her to promote.
She’s dead in the water now
I can’t abide the fake posh voice she tries to put on when she’s doing ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Surely SURELY she will Stay at home tomorrow night with her kids for the toy show. She cannot be that much of a CxxT to go to an event on a night that kids all over the country love ! It’s all about snuggling up in pjs with treats watching it. Surely she will spend it with those kiddies.

Reactions: 16
So by tomorrow morning Grease will have spent as many nights in bed with Dom as she has with Kips since they got married.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Ok just on toy show, think I’ve the only kids in the country that don’t like it! Put it on last year, after ten minutes they asked me to turn it off. Maybe they were too young. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Does the wording below mean Dom ordered 2 mains and has an unlimited uncapped order. Grease taking the scraps, literally!
AC79BE1A-91A5-4D31-8549-C9BD5951553D.png

Reactions: 3
Surely SURELY she will Stay at home tomorrow night with her kids for the toy show. She cannot be that much of a CxxT to go to an event on a night that kids all over the country love ! It’s all about snuggling up in pjs with treats watching it. Surely she will spend it with those kiddies.
Oh she will stay at home for sure. But only for the content. Poor kids won't get to enjoy it because she will have the phone out making them perform for three gram.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So Dom got a freebie outfit from penny’s? Greasy went in this morning last minute stinking of BO and had to pay for hers? How embarrassing!!! The beg is real! Hoping to be noticed by tagging along. Tragic!!!!!

Oh she will stay at home for sure. But only for the content. Poor kids won't get to enjoy it because she will have the phone out making them perform for three gram.
And the signature cat and dog riding performance. Even her real kids seem to be neglected lately. It wasn’t too long ago Grease was crying into a bahhered sausage after dropping them off.

That poor dog normally looks depressed dealing with the lunatic cat. One day that’s going to go too far. One of the animals will snap and injury or even kill the other.

Reactions: 10
Poor Dom got a lovely suite meant for couples! (Normal to bring him) but she’ll now have to avert her eyes from Grace in the bath or the double shower in the morning as both are actually in the room! 😂

Reactions: 7
She's an absolute dose staying there, 10km from her home, sharing a bed with Dom, a small one at that. Get a fecken taxi home to your kids!!!!!!!
but then she's miss the free breakfast.

Reactions: 26
Poor Dom got a lovely suite meant for couples! (Normal to bring him) but she’ll now have to avert her eyes from Grace in the bath or the double shower in the morning as both are actually in the room! 😂
Why does she not bring her fiance

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.