Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is the saddest looking candle I have ever seen. Is she not mortified posting a link to a 3 year old well used candle like WTF. Surely you can only post a link to something when you are just gifted it first not like 3 years later.
She must be on the bare bones of her arse

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The bleeping hack of that 3 year old candle is she for real it’s obviously not that nice if it’s lasted 3 Christmas’s

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s 3 years going strong means nothing

if I light something for an hour every Xmas will last years

sap has no common sense at all

Reactions: 22
I just watched the Ella & Jo thing she did. Jaysus, her voice would put ya to sleep. Lifeless! Dull! Ick 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That is the saddest looking candle I have ever seen. Is she not mortified posting a link to a 3 year old well used candle like WTF. Surely you can only post a link to something when you are just gifted it first not like 3 years later.
On the beg for a new one probably 🙄🙄 that or Maxi has told her she has to show things that she actually uses regularly, not just random freebies and saying they're great. She's probably struggling to think of anything she uses consistently because she has such a use and dump attitude.

Reactions: 13
It's going around YEARS to be careful ordering from Smyths incase they aren't boxed. Why is she getting them delivered to her house anyway? Either go to the shop or get them delivered straight to your Mams

Reactions: 24
It's going around YEARS to be careful ordering from Smyths incase they aren't boxed. Why is she getting them delivered to her house anyway? Either go to the shop or get them delivered straight to your Mams
Sue neither of the kids are home to see the delivery because they are in creche or school all day 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 44
she does nothing all day dont know why she can’t do click and collect or get it delivered to her mothers

like everyone else does

Reactions: 26
She’s probably bulling that Smyths didn’t give her any vouchers nor will they now with her moaning about them like there at least 3 of them within driving distance from her pick them up you do
Nothing else

Reactions: 25
she does nothing all day dont know why she can’t do click and collect or get it delivered to her mothers

like everyone else does
Ah it’s bad enough she has to put her hand in her pocket to buy stuff for the kids and then the little fuckers have the audacity to be present in their home when the gobshite gets their Santa presents delivered there! It’s pure laziness on her behalf, she does literally nothing all day.

They are such an inconvenience to grease, in every sense. Imagine that, the kids might see the Santa presents when you get them delivered to the house they live in! Nobody in the world has ever had to deal with this conundrum. Poor grease. Pretend parenting is so tough

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's almost as of she's never ordered from Smyth's before surely it's common knowledge that the boxes might show what the contents are.

Reactions: 19
Anytime I've ordered from Smyths the toys are just put in a clear plastic bag. She'd know this if she was regularly buying stuff for her own kids and her nieces/nephews.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She has the sleep schedule of a newborn. We would all have fabulous clear skin if we slept for 18 hours a day like greasy
Thats precisely it. She doesn't overdo her skin at all. Lazying around drinking all of the fluids. Getting full uninterrupted 12+hrs sleep. Been doing 12hr shift work all my life- not a hope that Ella & Jo is gonna fix me dark circles!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What's with the new tone of voice, like a Victorian laydeee, all quiet and demure. What a fu*kin fake ass!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
With all the time on her hands rubbing creams into her face she could give her top lip a wax. I thought it was just Kips doing Movember 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.