Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Bug

VIP Member
Am I reading into this too much or is Jen really throwing shade at your girl with that hampers reel?? Supervalu, Bailey's, Rudds, Avonmore and SVP. How much free stuff is that tight cow getting that she never shows? The piece de resistance was her saying she doesn't get to go to many events because she has so much on with Carter👏

• Heart
Reactions: 37

roo689

VIP Member
Chris gave up on movember. Grease also stopped her november challenge. Lazy absolute shits

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

nervousshock

VIP Member
Kind of reminds me of an abusive boyfriend. Love bombing, then distant, and missing for a while, comes back like nothing happened, love bomb. Rinse. Repeat.

Reactions: 36

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
And I don't think she even left the gifted hotel with them. Looking across the river from the hotel you can see the castle and the viking boat and her not putting her hand in her pocket to bring them out and about.
Ah that’s not fair they got crisps from the vending machine 😂

• Haha

lunanina

Just when you think it's impossible for her to be more selfish.... If I was her manager I'd be telling her not to think of travelling with a vomiting bug in the house. Also how thick to admit it to everyone?!

Annie1

So that’ll be two weekends in the run up to Christmas that she is in another country to her kids. Wouldn’t it have been such a nice treat for her to fly Kips and the kids to London for the weekend, she head off to her Xmas party for a bit but then bring the kids to the Winter Wonderland or even just walk around and see the different lights, grab some hot chocolate. Those two kids are so cute and really deserve so much more love and attention.

influencethis6

VIP Member
As everyone has said... there was zero need for the Gaiety to gift an entire opening night to the insta huns!

Could they not have gifted some to loyal customers, who book year in , year out?
So so wrong.

The ones who can easily afford it ( Pippa, Grease & co) get it all for free.

Could they not gift their tickets to others? Like some Ukrainian families or do local raffle in school?

We are in for a month of grabbing & freebies!

All I want for Christmas is the Tax man to visit these utter con artists!

• Heart
Im talking about the work party . It not a narrative you are attacking a woman for going to her work party , which is sad . If a man did it no one would give a shit . But keep justifying it any way that makes you feel better 😂😂
You're over simplifying the situation to try to twist it. Its not just a woman going to a work party. It's a woman who has been out more times than in in the last 6 weeks, who was away last weekend and goes out of her way by her own admission to not be there for bedtimes, morning etc. She arranges appointments for when the kids are around when her job allows flexibility that most of us can't have.

Using one example as of it came out of the blue and was totally random and not a totally regular occurance is a laughable attempt to make this something misogynistic. But you do you, if it "makes you feel better"

Reactions: 35

Lady Bug

VIP Member
I just posted on the Rosemary McCabe thread, but Rosemary posted today that her husband has been laid off with no notice etc and she’s asking people to subscribe to her for €6 a month so basically she can financially support her family. I know she’s in the US and laws are different etc, but the point I was making, was that this shows how absolutely crazy it is to depend on social media for an income, let alone to support a family. Like I know Kips has TikTok but if anything happened there, there’s zero back up plan. Like God forbid he got really sick, was out of work for a few months, his paid sick leave ran out and they’d be screwed as a family unit. Freebies are great, but going to the cinema 5 times a week won’t make sure the lights switch on and the food is on the table. When social media now is so unpredictable (twitter fiasco etc) there’s no guaranteed stability yet so many put everything into it with absolutely zero long term guarantees. If it goes tits up Grace can’t really turn around and say “don’t worry, I’ll go back into the working world and put bread on the table for everyone” because it just wouldn’t be possible. It is just so bizarre to me
Let me tell you what would happen if Kips lost his job.
1. The kids would be pulled out of creche and fucked off to Mags or Anne.
2. The mortgage wouldn't be paid knowing it would take years to evict a family with young kids.
3. Claim everything allowance she can get her manky hands on.
4. She would walk 30'000 steps every day to avoid gym fees and most importantly her kids.

• Heart
Chris has a vomiting bug and she’s heading away tomorrow imagine if the shoe was on the other foot, also her hair is atrocious.

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Graces comments “look at you” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is that all she could bring herself to say. I bet she is sick with jealously and her anxiahee will be out in full force

Not defending Grace for a second but i do feel it terribly sad the amount if mothers attacking mothers . Its Thursday not the weekend , i persume the party is tonight and she is back tom so she still has the full wkend for family time. If a Dad was flying to london for a work party no one would bat an eyelid . But mothers get crucified for it .
Regards sickness in the house , sure none of us would get to work at the moment if we all had so stay at home. I never pick up anything from the kids and i personally couldnt not work every time someone is sick .
This is about Grace, not you .. and I don't mean that in a cheeky way ..

And Grace isn't going to work ... that's the difference x

I do follow her but im personally very content in my own life that i dont need to tear another woman to pieces over every little thing .
She does plenty to warrant being called out on .
But attacking her over going to a bloody work party is ridiclous . The children have another parent who im sure can cope for 1 night 🙄🙄
You are genuinely missing the point

The whole shepherds pie charade was in anticipation of being gone again overnight.
“But look I am a good homemaker, I made a shepards pie and I made Chris put up the Christmas tree, and we had a cosy movie nigh. That’s how it goes…two nighs for me, one nigh for them, 3 nighs for me, one nigh for them”

Reactions: 34

Jennymac

VIP Member
OK I've done some digging. Going by her FB page these are her overnight trips this year (excluding nights away for weddings and the numerous days away she had with the girls or Chris)...

Trips without the kids:
Feb: weekend in Belfast with Chris
April: girls trip to Italy
May: couple's weekend in London
June: hen weekend in KK (fair enough that that was without the kids 🤣)
July: girls night in Glasson
July: couples night in Glasson after the wedding
August: honeymoon in USA
Nov: stay in Radisson, Dublin with the gals
And now it seems another one to add to the list, the Christmas markets.

Trips with the kids:
May: gifted night in Athlone
There was also a stay in galway with dom in October
Alidees wedding in slane 2 weeks ago
Alis hen in September that she had kips collect her early from so she could go to town that night for doms engagement
Nikki wheland 40 in portmarnock where she stayed the night 3 weeks ago. I'm sure there was more because she seems to be away at least once a week

• Wow

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
She's definitely not a content creator, she's not creative at all. She got lucky Snapchatting her labour and has coasted along ever since.

The photo above she posted - she couldn't have walked a little closer to the statue and got a decent, clear pic? Explained a bit about the statue, the square she's in, what it is. There's a nice lit up tree there, she could have taken a cute festive photo of it? No? Of course she didn't. She has no interest in culture, art, architecture, history, current affairs... Anything really.

• Haha