Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just posted on the Rosemary McCabe thread, but Rosemary posted today that her husband has been laid off with no notice etc and she’s asking people to subscribe to her for €6 a month so basically she can financially support her family. I know she’s in the US and laws are different etc, but the point I was making, was that this shows how absolutely crazy it is to depend on social media for an income, let alone to support a family. Like I know Kips has TikTok but if anything happened there, there’s zero back up plan. Like God forbid he got really sick, was out of work for a few months, his paid sick leave ran out and they’d be screwed as a family unit. Freebies are great, but going to the cinema 5 times a week won’t make sure the lights switch on and the food is on the table. When social media now is so unpredictable (twitter fiasco etc) there’s no guaranteed stability yet so many put everything into it with absolutely zero long term guarantees. If it goes tits up Grace can’t really turn around and say “don’t worry, I’ll go back into the working world and put bread on the table for everyone” because it just wouldn’t be possible. It is just so bizarre to me
Let me tell you what would happen if Kips lost his job.
1. The kids would be pulled out of creche and fucked off to Mags or Anne.
2. The mortgage wouldn't be paid knowing it would take years to evict a family with young kids.
3. Claim everything allowance she can get her manky hands on.
4. She would walk 30'000 steps every day to avoid gym fees and most importantly her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I feel bad for commenting like this but I just think it would be totally irresponsible for her to have another child. She doesn’t appear to be a very maternal person (not everyone is or has the capacity to be) but she really comes across as an absent and avoidant parent. Another totally dependent baby into the mix seems like a mad idea

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I feel bad for commenting like this but I just think it would be totally irresponsible for her to have another child. She doesn’t appear to be a very maternal person (not everyone is or has the capacity to be) but she really comes across as an absent and avoidant parent. Another totally dependent baby into the mix seems like a mad idea
Couldn't agree more. Another child would just be more of an inconvenience for her to deal with. Sad to say it, but unless she transforms her 'parenting style', I can't see her treating another child any differently to the ones she already has 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Self inflicted stress is not anxiety Grease. You do shag all, everyday yet running around in that black hoodie you’ve had on all week, covered in gym sweat picking out an outfit last minute.

Skin on her body must get infection after infection 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Can’t wait to see what skin tight black cut out dress she’s bought this time. I was thinking how nice would she even have looked in those pink wide leg trousers and pink sequin shirt she put a pic up of. Or maybe she could wear one of the other 100 black dresses she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Feel so sorry for those kids, they are probably so excited to come home to see mammy after being in crèche/school all day but instead of spending time with them she’s gone for another sleepover with her friend. They’re probably used of it now to tbf, it’s not exactly a rarity.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Can’t wait to see what skin tight black cut out dress she’s bought this time. I was thinking how nice would she even have looked in those pink wide leg trousers and pink sequin shirt she put a pic up of. Or maybe she could wear one of the other 100 black dresses she has.
Haha I actually thought the opposite. Seeing her shiny face and then the pink sequins etc would be quite the assault on the eyes 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s in the hotel already big happy head on her
Wonder did she even shower after the gym fact she’s in the hotel already 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Sure she said that she only got pregnant with Hayden as she was struggling to lose the weight from Sienna

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
“10 min late to the gym but at least I got it done”

hold on grace. 10 minutes late to a group class at the gym. So what you actually did was mismanage your time (how since your do absolutely Jack tit) arrive to a group class late, disrupt everyone while doing it and either left someone without a partner or caused a whole change to what everyone else was doing so you could be accommodated. But that’s ok cause AT LEAST YOU GOT IT DONE. What about the other people in the class? Does the impact of your mismanagement of time on them not matter? She’s actually the most selfish twit going

Reactions: 22
Why oh why aren't there more people who know her IRL ratting her out? Did anyone see her in Penneys? Anyone at the class this morning? Anyone's child in the same class as Si or in creche with Hayden?
I'd so love to hear more personal experiences 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That's why she was shopping in Penny's.... Doms plus 1 at a Penny's event tonight..... desspperatteeee to get noticed by their PR....
And a lovely romantic suite for the 2 of them tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What an awful gobshite Dom is. It seems she doesn’t go to events alone or won’t stay anywhere alone. Why can’t she go to the event alone, stay in the hotel alone or, now this bit is shocking, not take up the offer of the hotel!!!!!

I used to have a friend that wouldn’t go Anywhere alone, had to be accompanied literally everyone and it’s due to low self esteem. It’s grand when you’re in your late teens and early twenties but a woman in her early to late 30s unable to do anything alone without a chaperone, it’s a bit sad. Lucky for Dom, grease isn’t doing anything so can afford to be her plus one 😂

Reactions: 26
“10 min late to the gym but at least I got it done”

hold on grace. 10 minutes late to a group class at the gym. So what you actually did was mismanage your time (how since your do absolutely Jack tit) arrive to a group class late, disrupt everyone while doing it and either left someone without a partner or caused a whole change to what everyone else was doing so you could be accommodated. But that’s ok cause AT LEAST YOU GOT IT DONE. What about the other people in the class? Does the impact of your mismanagement of time on them not matter? She’s actually the most selfish twit going
Chris probably forgot to wake her as he was leaving the house with the kids for school.

What an awful gobshite Dom is. It seems she doesn’t go to events alone or won’t stay anywhere alone. Why can’t she go to the event alone, stay in the hotel alone or, now this bit is shocking, not take up the offer of the hotel!!!!!

I used to have a friend that wouldn’t go Anywhere alone, had to be accompanied literally everyone and it’s due to low self esteem. It’s grand when you’re in your late teens and early twenties but a woman in her early to late 30s unable to do anything alone without a chaperone, it’s a bit sad. Lucky for Dom, grease isn’t doing anything so can afford to be her plus one 😂
This sounds like anxiety, now not Grace's optional type. I have bad anxiety and I struggle to leave the house so I know how she feels with going to group events by yourself.

Reactions: 9
So Dom says they are going to have lunch and relax for the evening so she didn’t do school pick up either?! Won’t be long until those kids won’t pick her out in a lineup

Reactions: 23
Jaysus gals (and guys I'm sure!) - I really hate to mom-shame, cos we all know it can be a fecking difficult job and a break is necessary at times, but my god this one takes the absolutely biscuit! The fact that she seems so oblivious to her continuous absenteeism is shocking. She really needs to take stock of what is actually important in life and stop treating her children like they are a job-share with Kips.

Grinds my gears when I think of friends who would currently give their right arm to be blessed with a child....

Also, I see her 'bessie mate' Lydia Millen is getting absolutely roasted over on TikTok for her inability to read the room during a cost of living crisis.... Grace isn't the only one who doesn't live in reality!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.