Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What Grace doesn't seem to get, is that as an influencer instagrabber, you also need to do contenh content for contents sake. Not just grab, grab, grab with your greasy mitts.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Those Copenhagen pics are almost as bad as the Doha video!!!! How did she manage to make such a pretty city look like she was still in City West for the weekend!!! 😵💫😵💫😵💫

Also - I went to the afternoon show of the Gaiety Panto yesterday, in all honesty save your money and book a different one if you haven't already booked it. The production, stage and costumes were all fabulous but the story stuck very much to the Jungle Book which is an absolute snore fest on the stage. Completely lacked any gags or mischief. For €210 for a family of 4 I was less then impressed

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
“We will never forget the cold” she says as she was decked out in some polyester freebies and a fast fashion coat she got gifted. WEAR PROPER CLOTHES FOR THE CONDITIONS you bell end and you wouldn’t have been so cold. It’s like she is surprised a country in Northern Europe is cold in December.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
What Grace doesn't seem to get, is that as an influencer instagrabber, you also need to do contenh content for contents sake. Not just grab, grab, grab with your greasy mitts.
Heard someone on the radio other day talking about all the stuff people have these days that there is no joy anymore in receiving things as everyone has so much and we are surrounding by it like he said when we were kids we have the memories of receiving our Christmas presents and actually remembering how we felt getting it
I think the joy is gone out of grace as she just grabs and takes but nothing means anything to her anymore

Reactions: 25
So, this captivating image is from someone who has been a full time content creator for a decade or so ⬇

I know this trip wasn’t sponsored, but she should know how to take a half decent picture at this point, not just point and click. The work of being an influencer is building and maintaining your following in the first place and that means having lots of good non-spon content on a daily basis, but Grease basically can’t be arsed and always tries to do the least. If she’d any pride in her work, she would have done a basic photography course or something by now, but no, because lazy.

As for the comment about this cold, are you for real Greasy? Copenhagen is beautiful but it’s harsh at this time of year. Are you too lazy to even check the weather app and pack appropriately?

This all only further reinforces my opinion that they haven’t a pot to piss in. She only has cheapo clothes that she gets for free, but nothing of any real quality. She has no concept of investing in proper clothing for cold weather, but then again I guess that’s not the type of thing you can get on sale at Boohoo 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
There’s a craft market this Sunday -in a few basically farmers sheds - near us and honest to god it looks more cosy and inviting than she’s made this look 🤭

All you need is a few close up shots of fairy lights , a shot of a real fire lighting, few marshmallows roasting and maybe some steam coming from some hot beverage and 💥 bobs your uncle Influencer job done

Her picture gives the same feeling as your sitting room once the Xmas Decorations are taking down - a bit sad and cold

• Haha
Reactions: 32
this is the person who didn't think you could get burnt in ireland, while being a BA for sunscreen, I swear she shares a braincell with someone

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's definitely not a content creator, she's not creative at all. She got lucky Snapchatting her labour and has coasted along ever since.

The photo above she posted - she couldn't have walked a little closer to the statue and got a decent, clear pic? Explained a bit about the statue, the square she's in, what it is. There's a nice lit up tree there, she could have taken a cute festive photo of it? No? Of course she didn't. She has no interest in culture, art, architecture, history, current affairs... Anything really.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She doesn't do anything unless she's paid and even then it's always a poor effort. She's just missed a great opportunity to get some interaction on her feed by putting up a few decent pics and chatting about the place. She's not going to last another year doing this.

Reactions: 14
Grace isn’t alone in not creating content. I actually think it’s the way most Irish ones are

So, this captivating image is from someone who has been a full time content creator for a decade or so ⬇

I know this trip wasn’t sponsored, but she should know how to take a half decent picture at this point, not just point and click. The work of being an influencer is building and maintaining your following in the first place and that means having lots of good non-spon content on a daily basis, but Grease basically can’t be arsed and always tries to do the least. If she’d any pride in her work, she would have done a basic photography course or something by now, but no, because lazy.

As for the comment about this cold, are you for real Greasy? Copenhagen is beautiful but it’s harsh at this time of year. Are you too lazy to even check the weather app and pack appropriately?

This all only further reinforces my opinion that they haven’t a pot to piss in. She only has cheapo clothes that she gets for free, but nothing of any real quality. She has no concept of investing in proper clothing for cold weather, but then again I guess that’s not the type of thing you can get on sale at Boohoo 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️
Doesn't she have a super fancy camera?? I vaguely remember a freebie from a camera shop

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I know this is off topic but I'm absolutely FURIOUS that Dom got a PR stay to the Galgorm. So cross I've emailed them.
It's been on my bucket list to go there for a very long time but simply can't afford it.
Like everyone else so bloody sick of these people receiving trips, stays, gifts etc but us mere mortals don't get it and we actually WORK for our money!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Is the galgorm gifted? I think the donegal one was, this I’m not so sure
Edit: you’re right, it is. Two in the one weekend. Disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I know this is off topic but I'm absolutely FURIOUS that Dom got a PR stay to the Galgorm. So cross I've emailed them.
It's been on my bucket list to go there for a very long time but simply can't afford it.
Like everyone else so bloody sick of these people receiving trips, stays, gifts etc but us mere mortals don't get it and we actually WORK for our money!!!
Dom has her own thread, probably best to vent there as it could get confusing otherwise https://tattle.life/threads/dominiq...an-ounce-of-style.35385/page-17#post-12941087

Reactions: 9
They've hosted a llooooootttt of blaggers before, it's the reason it's off my bucket list now, and that place with the dome rooms

• Heart
Is the galgorm gifted? I think the donegal one was, this I’m not so sure
Edit: you’re right, it is. Two in the one weekend. Disgusting

And they are competing hotels/ businesses! Like how does that make sense for either hotel!

It's just next ...grab, grab! Freebie Freebie!

Reactions: 9
They've hosted a llooooootttt of blaggers before, it's the reason it's off my bucket list now, and that place with the dome rooms
Yip Galgorm has so many begs getting gifted stays.. I wouldn’t waste my money. They’re happy for joe soap to pay hundreds of pounds for a room / the spa yet these wastes of space get it all for free. Avoid it like the plague.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.