Faces by Grace #78 Fluffy bums, meatloaf at mums, Mags has the kids while I twiddle my thumbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The influencer posing, straight out of the Terror Mcvoid book of how to pose. Scarlet!!
I think it's the delusion that gets me the most. That they all genuine believe themselves to be celebs.
They really think they are something else and if instagram disappeared tomorrow, nobody not even their loyal followers would miss 'em. The world would keep turning and we'd all happily get along without some gobshite telling us how obsessed they are with some piece of Chinese tat.
But they would miss it, no freebie events to go to, no freebies in the post, nobody to telling them how 🔥 they are, no excuse to dump their children, they'd have to get real jobs and actually graft.
Yes I agree with you it’s bizarre the delusions they have. They are nothing more than glorified salespeople who sell their lives and children (unfortunately) aswell as products. The only difference is they sugar coat it by manipulating you in to thinking they live their best life attending fancy events and promoting a false fantasy life online.
Real celebrities such as actors, singers and musicians are actually talented and don’t feel the need to sell every minuscule detail of their personal lives for free food and makeup.

Instagram - a narcissist and freeloaders dream.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Serious question, has anyone here ever bought something or used a service because they were influenced by seeing Grace advertise or mention it on her page?

This is a safe space, if you have you won't be judged.... Much.
Never ever. In fact, she’d put me off buying something quicker than she’d ‘influence’ me to buy

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've noticed she's not bothering with the TikToks anymore now either (probably not getting enough likes for her ego ) just the same way she was gonna be doing YouTube videos every week last year. She's no work ethic, she can't actually engage with any of her ideas she just wants to do the bare minimum and for everyone to think she's great because of it 🙄

I'm still disgusted by her nights out after her husband's grandmother passed, she should have been there supporting him and their small kids. Not going to whatever party would have her and calling it work.

Reactions: 28
Serious question, has anyone here ever bought something or used a service because they were influenced by seeing Grace advertise or mention it on her page?

Eh no 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've noticed she's not bothering with the TikToks anymore now either (probably not getting enough likes for her ego ) just the same way she was gonna be doing YouTube videos every week last year. She's no work ethic, she can't actually engage with any of her ideas she just wants to do the bare minimum and for everyone to think she's great because of it 🙄

I'm still disgusted by her nights out after her husband's grandmother passed, she should have been there supporting him and their small kids. Not going to whatever party would have her and calling it work.
She had comments turned off on tik tok. She's terrified I'd say because tik tok comments are ruthless. But, that would have a big affect on her reach with not having any interaction so the likes wouldn't be rolling in.

Reactions: 21

no, and I really have been put off brands that use her. Have avoided bear market coffee, haven’t bought sketchers, that place in Foxrock that gifted her the facials have a place near me that I wouldn’t go to etc.She’d turn you off a brand

Reactions: 27
Yeah like others, seeing blaggers get free stuff stopped me buying a lot. I loved CT make up and don’t buy it now, it’s disgusting the size of pr drops they get from CT, no fooking way was I paying for her to send that. Sane with lots of other stuff too.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Quite the opposite. She uninfluenced me on everything she touches.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So does anyone know how to hack this one's page and get rid of her once and for all. I can't even with her this week. How she has the neck like she was clearly told to take down the grwm but thinks i'll continue with my tit a couple of hours later coz what she is buried now! duck me she makes me sick. What kind of man is he and his how none of her family or his told her to cop the duck on

Reactions: 30
Posting a reel with the lyrics, “I’m gonna have the best f**king night of my life”, playing over it😳when Chris is at home grieving his grandmother who just died 4 days ago . I’m genuinely speechless !!!
It’s her third party night in those 4 days!! . She’s fully aware that Chris and his family will watch that and she doesn’t give a hoot .

Reactions: 36
no, and I really have been put off brands that use her. Have avoided bear market coffee, haven’t bought sketchers, that place in Foxrock that gifted her the facials have a place near me that I wouldn’t go to etc.She’d turn you off a brand
Bear coffee is delicious 🫣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
That reeeeeelsssss has terror written all over it every single pose im actually cringing!!! Whos 40th is it. Terror has me blocked and im so glad 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That reeeeeelsssss has terror written all over it every single pose im actually cringing!!! Whos 40th is it. Terror has me blocked and im so glad 🤣🤣🤣
Nikki whelan, her sister in laws 40th. She did the EXACT same video as terror 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.