Faces by Grace #78 Fluffy bums, meatloaf at mums, Mags has the kids while I twiddle my thumbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please tell her to wear a bra? I will have nightmares looking at the sag. Can she not see it? How can you look at yourself and say "I am cute" šŸ˜¬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The dresses I mean mother of god. I think Terrie is trolling her. Has any other Irish blogger worn any of these clothes. It's like what you would have taught was fancy for an 18th in a hotel - and I mean 18 years ago.

And I taught she was a size 14 now šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ may wait a few months to wear the black one. Pml

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was šŸ˜­ I saw her use an InStyler and bought one! I used it once and itā€™s still sitting in the drawer.. biggest waste of money itā€™s a heap of tit
Thank you for sharing, I hope you feel lighter after that confession....you have learnt from your mistakes and you won't be influenced again.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Will be away from the kids next weekend for Aliā€™s wedding too! And most of the week probably for the pre wedding prep

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Thread title suggestion-
Off ouh again and surprise surprise, shes bra-less, those poor little kids may as well be ma-less.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Chris is as bad as her if u ask me how he's allowng this carry on there was no respect shown there for the poor grandmother
If you look at mark fennell life coach last story it looks like he was with
Chris obviously doesnā€™t care because he got a free take away Friday night
Was looking at mark fennell coach story and I thought I saw them both on the dance floor , but could be wrong

Reactions: 3
If you look at mark fennell life coach last story it looks like he was with

Was looking at mark fennell coach story and I thought I saw them both on the dance floor , but could be wrong
C002C441-8FAD-4BB2-9FBE-E9A045D46AD2.png

B4E84753-90C7-497E-B2F5-1A1A4E288D66.png

0E405B48-9B81-4CE3-8B95-308B1C9217E5.jpeg

looks like him. Who else would dance with greasy to her favourite, trumpets.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you look at mark fennell life coach last story it looks like he was with her

Edited to add not very good at this and I donā€™t know why it posted twice šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Can someone please tell her to wear a bra? I will have nightmares looking at the sag. Can she not see it? How can you look at yourself and say "I am cute" šŸ˜¬
I still canā€™t get over the hack of her in the wedding dress - awful looking! ā‚¬4K dress and she couldnā€™t be bothered to tape the boobs even though the bridal shop showed her how to. Laziness personified. Wonder does she regret it at all when she looks at the pics of her wedding.

Reactions: 21
That birthday - for a 40 year old....a red carpet, a chocolate fountain, a "popcorn bar", the giant balloon travesty with 40 in lights honestly these people are so deluded, they actually think they are celebrities.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Imagine being on the dance floor and Greasy stomping away trampling on your foot in her heels. Youā€™d need to amputate no doubt about it.

Also, how freaking uncomfortable do those cheap shoes look? How is this back perfectly ok already eh?
The magical back cure, akin to anxiehe be goneā€¦. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That birthday - for a 40 year old....a red carpet, a chocolate fountain, a "popcorn bar", the giant balloon travesty with 40 in lights honestly these people are so deluded, they actually think they are celebrities.
Pathetic isnā€™t it - all just for likes & fawning comments on Instagram. And they all go for the same tit at all their parties & events. How these no marks have been able to have ā€˜careersā€™ as influencers is crazy.

Imagine being on the dance floor and Greasy stomping away trampling on your foot in her heels. Youā€™d need to amputate no doubt about it.

Also, how freaking uncomfortable do those cheap shoes look? How is this back perfectly ok already eh?
The magical back cure, akin to anxiehe be goneā€¦. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
For a mental health ambassador why is Grace not shouting from the rooftops what magically helped with her anxiety?! šŸ„“ Funny that it disappears whenever sheā€™s away from the kids & her responsibilities..

Reactions: 18
Isnā€™t it bizarre how it went from sloth šŸ¦„ Greasy to manic overnight? šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

remember the 5am static gym shot and coffee and thatā€™s all she posted for months. Collecting freebies throughout.

Then all of a sudden the wedding contenh rammed down our throats as she announced sheā€™ll have ā€œnothing to live forā€ after this.

Now itā€™s non stop partying mid week et al as she bases herself in the spare room. Living a separate life to her birth kids. Iā€™m struggling to call her a mother at this stage. Sheā€™s not too far away from Jenelle on teen mom.

Is she having a nervous breakdown, mid life crisis or just deluded into thinking sheā€™s a celeb!?

Reactions: 19
Isnā€™t it bizarre how it went from sloth šŸ¦„ Greasy to manic overnight? šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

remember the 5am static gym shot and coffee and thatā€™s all she posted for months. Collecting freebies throughout.

Then all of a sudden the wedding contenh rammed down our throats as she announced sheā€™ll have ā€œnothing to live forā€ after this.

Now itā€™s non stop partying mid week et al as she bases herself in the spare room. Living a separate life to her birth kids. Iā€™m struggling to call her a mother at this stage. Sheā€™s not too far away from Jenelle on teen mom.

Is she having a nervous breakdown, mid life crisis or just deluded into thinking sheā€™s a celeb!?
Definitely the latter!

Reactions: 8
Who is nicky? Sorry now but I never heard of this nicky person !
Sheā€™s Terrieā€™s sister in law and she owns Little Bow Pip. Grace would have been gifted a few bows for Sienna throughout the years. Hardly friends but itā€™s not like grace needs an excuse to abandon the kids

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.