Faces by Grace #78 Fluffy bums, meatloaf at mums, Mags has the kids while I twiddle my thumbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grease’s dress is now reduced to €18 for anyone that wants it 🤭🤭 I'd say they can't give it away. Cheap tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Chris is as bad as her if u ask me how he's allowng this carry on there was no respect shown there for the poor grandmother

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I was going to say exactly this . The night of his grandmother’s funeral, not only did he allow her slob all over the Chuck wagon food and record it, be slobbed all over the Chuck Wagon food and took part in the recording. They should both be very ashamed of themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
I’m to hungover for faces by Grease today but what I will say is that she is bet into that dress she’s a right chunky monkey in it - if she was chocolate she’d eat herself! I’ve never seen so much self admiration in all my life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Chris is as bad as her if u ask me how he's allowng this carry on there was no respect shown there for the poor grandmother
Her whole family are enablers and the likes of Mags will label anyone calling Grace out jealous when that’s the furthest thing from it. The ones who are going to suffer from all this are Sienna & Hayden. There’s 3 nights this week their mam has been out, who knows what time she’ll rock up home today & will prob need to get out and do more steps a la last Sunday. Seriously someone in that family needs to get a grip and tell her to wise up. And Grace if you read here, bin those revolting Mantra shoes- you’ve defo got your wear out of them 🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

This is why Instagram, and having an Instagram following is so dangerous. Because no matter how badly she behaves she is guaranteed to have her army of hard-core followers validate her.

Reactions: 16
The state of her dress it's like something from the 90s and it's bet on to her aswell . She is easily a size 18 to 20 she should just own it at this stage and stop with the photo shopping cos other people's pics clearly show her true size. Laughing at her we out out grace and terri are never in in with their kids the daddies do everything and in graces case the creche

I’m to hungover for faces by Grease today but what I will say is that she is bet into that dress she’s a right chunky monkey in it - if she was chocolate she’d eat herself! I’ve never seen so much self admiration in all my life.
What is the saying! She fell in love with herself and has remained faithfully.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was going to say exactly this . The night of his grandmother’s funeral, not only did he allow her slob all over the Chuck wagon food and record it, be slobbed all over the Chuck Wagon food and took part in the recording. They should both be very ashamed of themselves.
It’s called ignorance plain and simple

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We all know that if Greasy's insta 'career' goes tits up, she won't be fit for anything else. She'll be rocking the SAHM life, pretending to be wifey and mum of the year, when we all know she'll spend even more time on that Emma mattress than ever before!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Posting a reel with the lyrics, “I’m gonna have the best f**king night of my life”, playing over it😳when Chris is at home grieving his grandmother who just died 4 days ago . I’m genuinely speechless !!!
It’s her third party night in those 4 days!! . She’s fully aware that Chris and his family will watch that and she doesn’t give a hoot .
Chris obviously doesn’t care because he got a free take away Friday night

Reactions: 11
Anyone else think she/Mags read the disgust on here so got Kips to go on that reels to show he’s not sad? And that’s why she partied the nights away getting pissed because he’s grand? The lure of free food, she knows he can’t resist that! Like herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve 100% been put off items because of her affiliation with them.
Even poor Sam Smith is finished for me. She has robbed me of my love for him by playing Unholy over and over and over...🙉🙉

Just another company jumping on the toy show bandwagon. All you need is a hot chocolate and afew sweets while cuddles up on the couch. Everything else is nonsense.
What little kids REALLY want is the company of their parents. I'd say those two unfortunate little children desperately crave their attention. Only time will tell how the current absenteeism pans out. 😒😒

Someone is moderating her comments 24/7. There hasnt been one even slightly negative comment in weeks but the total comments displayed doesnt add up to the amount there should be

Reactions: 19
Someone is moderating her comments 24/7. There hasnt been one even slightly negative comment in weeks but the total comments displayed doesnt add up to the amount there should be
Yep constantly get deleted and watched

Reactions: 10
Serious question, has anyone here ever bought something or used a service because they were influenced by seeing Grace advertise or mention it on her page?

This is a safe space, if you have you won't be judged.... Much.
I was 😭 I saw her use an InStyler and bought one! I used it once and it’s still sitting in the drawer.. biggest waste of money it’s a heap of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.