Faces by Grace #78 Fluffy bums, meatloaf at mums, Mags has the kids while I twiddle my thumbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s Terrie’s sister in law and she owns Little Bow Pip. Grace would have been gifted a few bows for Sienna throughout the years. Hardly friends but it’s not like grace needs an excuse to abandon the kids
Ah okay. I'm blocked from terrie. She put up a question box about her brand ambassadors car deal and I asked would it have room for 2 car seats in the back seat and she blocked me...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Ah okay. I'm blocked from terrie. She put up a question box about her brand ambassadors car deal and I asked would it have room for 2 car seats in the back seat and she blocked me...
and what’s annoying they would call that trolling/bulling

but your asking asking a question/given feedback

you say boo and they say your bullying them

Reactions: 17
Am I right in saying Grace's mam & Kips' mam are very close, go on holidays together etc?

So no doubt Anne was at the funeral.

How Grease thought it was remotely appropriate to attend 3 piss ups & brag about them is beyond me.

It's really poor form. For the girl who bangs on ( plays the poor me card) about her dad's anniversary, she is utterly devoid of any empathy for others.

So wrong. There was no legitimate reason for her to attend those events. Surely Kips would be spending time comforting his mam?

She's despicable... pity none of this behaviour was highlighted in ' Lucy Investigates'.. more like 'Lucy Overlook this'

• Heart
Reactions: 44
So Terror borrowed a dress from Suzanne Jackson to wear last night ( a 2.5k dress no less) and Greasy is going around in Terri's dresses all week.
Why can't Terri wear her own collection if they are so amazing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So Terror borrowed a dress from Suzanne Jackson to wear last night ( a 2.5k dress no less) and Greasy is going around in Terri's dresses all week.
One thing is for sure, it didn't look the price tag and it certainly did nothing for her. Totally swamped her! Too heavy and bulky looking for a night out.

Reactions: 21
Because Terrie is the biggest con artist of them all. She does in her hole design any of the tat she puts her name to and she most definitely wouldn't be caught dead in any of it.

Reactions: 31
I don't like to comment on any woman's body.... but for God's sake lift them ti*s up in that dress... it looks like the top of the dress is near her waist.... even more so in the pic she has put up with someone beside her. 🙈 Mortified for her.

Reactions: 22
Has she been taking lessons from Lisa Jordan on how to pose? Look at the camera, look up, look at the camera again, look at the floor, back to camera... so feckin predictable..
OMG I thought the exact same!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m honestly not trying to be a dick but is her head/face swollen?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tbh I think she looks like she has hypothyroid, she has classic moon face. She has regular Chinese and other takeaways too which are really high in salt and that adds to swelling… not a dig as I’m addicted to Chinese 😂 I just notice in myself as well you can tell in my face if I’ve had too many 3in1’s

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tbh I think she looks like she has hypothyroid, she has classic moon face. She has regular Chinese and other takeaways too which are really high in salt and that adds to swelling… not a dig as I’m addicted to Chinese 😂 I just notice in myself as well you can tell in my face if I’ve had too many 3in1’s
I'd live on 3 in 1's if I could 😭😭😭😭😭😍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hate the comments saying poor Chris and him only after losing his nanny, Chris is the one who enables and allows graces behaviour. He allows her to attend all these events. He allows his children to be shipped of every weekend or for him to sit in with them every weekend while their mother swans off attending these events/parties. He allows grace to treat sienna like absolute shite. He allowed grace to move Hayden out of his bedroom and into siennas room all for her to have her own room/office. If he put his foot down more and actually spoke up to her all this behaviour would stop. He’s obviously just as bad if not worse.

Reactions: 44
When you live with a narcissist (Grace is textbook) you walk on eggshells most of the time. It becomes easier to "give in". He seems to have fully committed to just letting her do what she wants as the alternative is hell and when there's kids involved too. On saying that Chris has a voice..he like Mags has called her out on stuff and was quickly cut from her insta stories so he should definitely try harder. The free stuff softens the blow there...

Reactions: 23
I hate the comments saying poor Chris and him only after losing his nanny, Chris is the one who enables and allows graces behaviour. He allows her to attend all these events. He allows his children to be shipped of every weekend or for him to sit in with them every weekend while their mother swans off attending these events/parties. He allows grace to treat sienna like absolute shite. He allowed grace to move Hayden out of his bedroom and into siennas room all for her to have her own room/office. If he put his foot down more and actually spoke up to her all this behaviour would stop. He’s obviously just as bad if not worse.
I don't disagree with anything you've said, but guaranteed she's very cunning and tactical into how she gets her way.

Reactions: 14
I don't disagree with anything you've said, but guaranteed she's very cunning and tactical into how she gets her way.
Emotional blackmail.
Can’t go to my freebie event? Que meltdown and taking to the bed.

She is abusive and getting worse. The way she’s acting is out of control.

They must have an au pair? At this stage I’m finding it hard to believe the extended family are agreeing to this full time child care? I bet the line is “we better take them for the kids sake, lord knows what they’d be subjected to if we don’t”

It’s a disGRACE!
This is child neglect.

Not only is she not a full mother to them, she uses them to make money.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.