Faces by Grace #78 Fluffy bums, meatloaf at mums, Mags has the kids while I twiddle my thumbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @lavendervase for the most liked thread title nomination! Your prize is tickets to Luggwoods. It's still on, right? Grace isn't late with the promo, is she? šŸ¤”

Ireland's hardest working blogger is a just a normal girl who loves sharing her life on Instagram and yiz are all jealous trolls for calling her ouh!

What's Grace been up to? More of the same. Carry on trolling commenting here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Yeah Grace itā€™s thread 78 cause weā€™re all trolls, not cause your a gowl.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Another bout of food poisoning incoming!!
Looks like she's frying scabs!šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤® and how many do they need...family of 4, not 14!

Sincerely doubt that's thay food delivery thingy she was promoting last week! Clearly wasn't that enamoured by it to pay for it herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really think this wan needs a tattle wiki! Although it would be a massive task for any tattler to undertake, especially with her 78 threads of shitehawk carry on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How many burgers are they having šŸ˜³
I bet she'd say its 4 for Chris and 2 for her (in the closer of the 2 pans) and then the smaller ones are for the kids. In reality, 5 for Grace, 1 for Chris, plus whatever leftovers he can get his hands on šŸ¤­šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet she'd say its 4 for Chris and 2 for her (in the closer of the 2 pans) and then the smaller ones are for the kids. In reality, 5 for Grace, 1 for Chris, plus whatever leftovers he can get his hands on šŸ¤­šŸ˜…
Holy god the portions are collossal, thatā€™s not even the buttery mash and gravy they will no doubt have with them.

Disgusting amount of food, youā€™d feed a family of four for two meals out of what sheā€™s pictured there!

Reactions: 6
Just thinking out loud about some reasons Grace does all these interviews about ā€œtrollsā€ is she has been treated like a baby & spoilt rotten all her life by her family (& now Krisps). The other influencers have maybe not been so wrapped in cotton wool. Or possibly they know by drawing attention to trolling, Tattle etc that they could be alerting more people to their shady dealings. Or maybe Grace knows by bleating on about ā€œtrollsā€ it is the only way she can stay in the public eye & try to garner sympathy followers.

Reactions: 18
"Just a girl"......firstly you're a fully grown adult, "that likes sharing my life on line".......you're utterly lazy and have found a way of making a living by doing the absolute bare minimum.
And her very obvious narcissism is why she can't understand why not everyone likes her, because she thinks she's just great.
Why is Grace always the go to when they want somebody to talk to about trolls etc????

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Lucy Kennedy annoys me, not sure I can bring myself to watch FBG on it
I couldn't face it she sickens me. Mostly because of how she's no time for her kids. Adults who believe her lies and companies who gift her get no sympathy from me. It's those poor kids that get me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Are the 3 virgin media comments gone posted in last thread gone? Anyone who works with FBG has to limit the comments how fab!

Reactions: 8
Are the 3 virgin media comments gone posted in last thread gone? Anyone who works with FBG has to limit the comments how fab!
Surely to God at some point the penny will drop for businesses & organisations that having her involved is more hassle than itā€™s worth if theyā€™ve to always limit / monitor comments? Also, not great engagement so far for the Pamela Scott ad.

Reactions: 3
Struggling to get 10,000 steps in when you have a dog baffles me. When she walks the dog she must literally bring her on the shortest walk!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Forgot how hard it was to get ur 10.000 steps a day when ur a Lazy arse cow!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.