Faces by Grace #78 Fluffy bums, meatloaf at mums, Mags has the kids while I twiddle my thumbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:
GMG, the Out Out Queen, No time for grieving when there's grabbing to be done, HUN.

Reactions: 25
I think it’s obvious she reads here and puts things up to get a reaction/get people talking about her. She really doesn’t care what anyone thinks of her but the reality is that she is a nobody without Instagram. Well she’s a nobody anyway that thinks she’s some sort of celeb 🥴
Honestly, out of respect for her husband and his grandmother, could she at least stay off social media for one night and not share videos of herself strutting and posing on camera like she’s Beyonce. She could have left that reel until next week to post.
If any other sportsperson, celebrity or public figure carried on the way she does they would be cancelled. She was one of the most popular ‘bloggers’ in 2016 for a few months but she’s been irrelevant ever since and has ridden on the coattails of Siennas birth.
She really doesn’t deserve the platform and following she has and if her account got hacked or deleted in the morning she would be screwed.
What will she and all these other charlatans do when the Instagram/influencing comes to an abrupt halt because the reality is that we are more than likely entering a global recession and people are sick of watching these nobodies take take take with no thanks for any of it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
That dress is one of her worst yet! The shiny/cheapness of it is like what we used to wear in 2007 with skyscraper heels, concealer lips and thick black eyeliner

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I definitely think Terrie is pretending to support her but is actually taking the piss out of her

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Re dumping her kids anywhere and everywhere
At the end of day we can comment on it she's the 1 that has to live with it
No of her pals do the same incl nikki she is family oriented kids always around grace ships them off at a drop of a hat it's her loss when they turn around in a few years and don't want her around

Reactions: 15
Heeere Terri, film me walkin, stopping, smouldering 🤢 leg kicking, eye fcuking, for the 3rd time this week.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
So Chris’ Nan died Tuesday.
she was out Wednesday, Thursday and tonight?

is she alright in the head? How could anyone do this?

What a horrible excuse for a human she is. No consideration for her husband. But to record a GRWMtbe day of the funeral is the lowest of the low. Is a disgusting.

Reactions: 38
The influencer posing, straight out of the Terror Mcvoid book of how to pose. Scarlet!!
I think it's the delusion that gets me the most. That they all genuine believe themselves to be celebs.
They really think they are something else and if instagram disappeared tomorrow, nobody not even their loyal followers would miss 'em. The world would keep turning and we'd all happily get along without some gobshite telling us how obsessed they are with some piece of Chinese tat.
But they would miss it, no freebie events to go to, no freebies in the post, nobody to telling them how 🔥 they are, no excuse to dump their children, they'd have to get real jobs and actually graft.

• Heart
Serious question, has anyone here ever bought something or used a service because they were influenced by seeing Grace advertise or mention it on her page?

This is a safe space, if you have you won't be judged.... Much.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Serious question, has anyone here ever bought something or used a service because they were influenced by seeing Grace advertise or mention it on her page?

No but I never bought Skechers again because of her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I’ve 100% been put off items because of her affiliation with them.

• Heart
  • Haha

No, if she believes she is an influencer she so mistaken🙄
Edited cos I had 2 glasses of wine and can’t spell now🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.