Faces by Grace #78 Fluffy bums, meatloaf at mums, Mags has the kids while I twiddle my thumbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't disagree with anything you've said, but guaranteed she's very cunning and tactical into how she gets her way.
I’m in agreement with what you said for example did she put loads of ‘happy family’ type of posts up before the Lucy documentary, that was smart I must admit even for her.

Reactions: 8
I actually think Chris is as bad. From what I’ve heard he is well able to throw the “do you know who I am” line
Is only happy to have his hands out, spends plenty of afternoons on the golf course while his kids are in after school

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m in agreement with what you said for example did she put loads of ‘happy family’ type of posts up before the Lucy documentary, that was smart I must admit even for her.
She was probably advised to do that by matchstick, doubt she came up with it by herself.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.