Faces by Grace #78 Fluffy bums, meatloaf at mums, Mags has the kids while I twiddle my thumbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nickys 40th??? Since when are her and Nicky even friends?
To be fair all nikki mates are insta huns she needs to fill the room and grace wud go to an opening of a envelope to get away from her kids

• Sad
Reactions: 25
To be fair all nikki mates are insta huns she needs to fill the room and grace wud go to an opening of a envelope to get away from her kids
Defo, Grace is the one that you'd invite as your plus one when you're stuck because she will NEVER say no to getting away from her family

Reactions: 21
Who is the “we” she is referring to?! “We are ready, Terri is on the way over”. Is kips with her? Only her third night out this week!

Reactions: 16
Omg she absolutely loves herself, the state of her, she looks to be copying Doms poses

Reactions: 25
Was that day 'hiking' even today. Looks suspiciously like the last day our they had when she turned it into an ad for something or other. .

Reactions: 23
Check out Terrier McAvoids page to see them. "The neck" of her being out again, from the horses mouth!!

The bleeping 2000s called and want their dress back Grace.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
It must be rent a crowd for Nikkis 50th i mean 40th.. and unless you were trolled, buy followers and use your kids as cash cows you cant enter...

Reactions: 15
WEAR A GOD DAMN BRA!!!!!! NOBODY and I repeat, nobody wants to see those saggy bean bags all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The dress is a disgrace!! She hasn’t a clue how to dress at all!! And the strut and posing!! FFS!!

Reactions: 13
Her reel tonight. The most interesting about it is the one piece of fabric slowly dropping down

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That dress is awful! She absolutely loves herself, cannot cope with the smugness & gallivanting like a single person with no responsibilities. I don’t know any parent who is out out 3 times a week. And I’m sorry but for someone who’s never out of the gym & supposedly beasting it with the weights, she has no muscle tone whatsoever.

Reactions: 29
She's out again tonight. Even more reasonable for her NOT to go to those 2 non-event events ... she put the opening of an eyeshadow pallette & tin of fizzy gin over her grieving family.

She is beyond selfish.

Her life is just freebies & crappy events. .wash, rinse, repeat...year in, year out.

The vast majority of the other influencers have started brands ( albeit a lot a shite). She hasn't, she did not capitalise on her 15 seconds of popularity.

Hope she enjoys her Emma mattress...the most appropriate gift for the laziest twit ever

She's out more than the bins 🗑 🚮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm single with no children and she's been out more this week than I have in the past 6 months!

Reactions: 42
She's out again tonight. Even more reasonable for her NOT to go to those 2 non-event events ... she put the opening of an eyeshadow pallette & tin of fizzy gin over her grieving family.

She is beyond selfish.

Her life is just freebies & crappy events. .wash, rinse, repeat...year in, year out.

The vast majority of the other influencers have started brands ( albeit a lot a shite). She hasn't, she did not capitalise on her 15 seconds of popularity.

Hope she enjoys her Emma mattress...the most appropriate gift for the laziest twit ever

She's out more than the bins 🗑 🚮
Yes, as has been said on here so many times, what does she contribute to the world through Instagram? No brand, no proper ads, no point of view, just grabbing freebies and going to any event that throws her a bone.
She is a professional goer-outer. That’s about it. How the hell is she stealing a living?
Staying over tonight. No shame whatsoever after a death in the family. Just no shame at all.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.