Faces by Grace #76 Grace is back, back is grand, baby fair, that's the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love for her to explain how she deals with her UNBELIEVABLE diagnosis of anxiety when at events. How does she cope, is there triggers for her, does she excuse herself and go bang a bowl and make her heart grow bigger?
Would love to know Grace cause medication is my only hope (on it 2 weeks) at present after a year of purposely avoiding going out. EVEN a mundane task like the food shop. So Grace, do fill me in on your magic anxiety tips and tricks.
Grease if she bothered to reply: have a wedding with your baps out. It was insane I was obsessed! The attention cured your girl.

in all seriousness, hope things get better for you soon 💜 it’s awful reading some of the experiences people are having/had and to think this unit is supposed to be a role model of support 😔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She was lifting too many weights I think

I don’t think she was doing enough cardio body weight exercises but she defo has lost some

Reactions: 6
She was lifting too many weights I think

I don’t think she was doing enough cardio body weight exercises but she defo has lost some
It’s easy to over eat when you exercise a lot. I made that mistake when I used to run.
You think you need and more so deserve it.
She used to be up at 5am to avoid the kids and guzzling coffees etc. when you’re tired you eat more too. I know your girl naps but I reckon she was probably having at least the equivalent of an extra meal on days she gym’ed!

Reactions: 17
So, d'ya know the way she was "taking us along with her" to the Molton Brown event? Did I blink & miss it? 🤔🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So, d'ya know the way she was "taking us along with her" to the Molton Brown event? Did I blink & miss it? 🤔🤭
We will probably get a 'reels' on it next week, she can't live in the moment, has to go home & photoshop herself from size 16 down to size 8 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Since when did having a drink & going to the cinema constitute work?
How can any of them say that with a straight face!
Safe to say us mere mortal 9-5 people would consider that a night out / non work!

Unless the Notorious GMG is restyling herself as a filmh critich?!

Reactions: 29
It's truly shocking how little time she spends with her own children. They must be so anxious and insecure. No routine or consistency. They won't see her for dust next week when her dope of a husband gets back.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Bet she’s at the Stella watching Mean Girls…..loads of freeloaders are. Unbelievable that she calls it work
Has she not seen that film already? Could you be arsed going to the cinema on such a rotten day to see a film you've seen? How is this work? Even actors going to their own premieres don't hang around to watch the entire film, they get a few pics outside and go. She really would do anything to avoid real life.

Reactions: 20
I'm reading here and honestly it's infuriating. Her only night out this week? After a free wkend away, multiple free cinema trips, free lunches, free products and the list goes on and on and on and for what!? For the absolute bare minimum. She makes the odd crappy reel (reels) she never says much about any of the products she receives, never does an honest review as in uses the free product and comes.back in afew wks and says how she found it.
Her "content" if you could call it that is her popping on to moan or talk about absolute basic everyday tit we all deal with or the dog and cat humping eachother. She always looks scruffy, the house a mess. When was basicness applauded or rewarded????
There is nothing aspirational or influential about her life, she barely parents. Who identifies with her, who wants to be her.
Her WIMS ambassadorship has hardly got a mention since it was announced. All the fanfare and then deathly silence since. Wjat was/is the point of it?
She goes to anything and everything to avoid her kids there's no doubt about that, she is allergic to being a parent because it's hard and it's gritty and you have to put your kids first, not a talent of Grace's but also because she is desperate to stay relevant. She genuinely thinks she's the Irish Queen B in the influencing world.
I was wondering why I still read here and let this no mark annoy me so much, well I think it's because I want to see it all fall apart and the freebie life dry up. I genuinely can't wait to see them all fall on their arses.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I'm reading here and honestly it's infuriating. Her only night out this week? After a free wkend away, multiple free cinema trips, free lunches, free products and the list goes on and on and on and for what!? For the absolute bare minimum. She makes the odd crappy reel (reels) she never says much about any of the products she receives, never does an honest review as in uses the free product and comes.back in afew wks and says how she found it.
Her "content" if you could call it that is her popping on to moan or talk about absolute basic everyday tit we all deal with or the dog and cat humping eachother. She always looks scruffy, the house a mess. When was basicness applauded or rewarded????
There is nothing aspirational or influential about her life, she barely parents. Who identifies with her, who wants to be her.
Her WIMS ambassadorship has hardly got a mention since it was announced. All the fanfare and then deathly silence since. Wjat was/is the point of it?
She goes to anything and everything to avoid her kids there's no doubt about that, she is allergic to being a parent because it's hard and it's gritty and you have to put your kids first, not a talent of Grace's but also because she is desperate to stay relevant. She genuinely thinks she's the Irish Queen B in the influencing world.
I was wondering why I still read here and let this no mark annoy me so much, well I think it's because I want to see it all fall apart and the freebie life dry up. I genuinely can't wait to see them all fall on their arses.

AMEN!!

Reactions: 8
Great post....I agree with every word

Reactions: 7
Agree and the bottom is falling out with alot of the huns .. no content.. no relevancy.. people are walking into a financial disaster this winter.. war is raging.. who would even want to buy their white label trash bar young wans who probably don’t even follow these Irish nobodies.. much bigger relevant bloggers out there.. you’d nearly be embarrassed ( I’m not 🤣) for them thinking they are something

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.