Faces by Grace #76 Grace is back, back is grand, baby fair, that's the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine sitting beside her at the event, trying to enjoy your food and she's going on about how she was just puking up with the worst stomach bug and being THE SICKEST SHE'S EVER BEEN.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Thee most unlikable person on the gram and that saying something she’s even ahead of nikki for me

Reactions: 16
We have to give her top marks for colour coordination, it's Molton BROWN for lunch. !!! Dress is horrible on her. A friend of mine worked at a top hotel in Dublin, and she happened to be a 2 function's there in 1 day, and she sat there stuffing her face on both occasions. 🤑🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wouldn’t it be hilarious if she spread all her germs at the molten brown event and every insta hun in Ireland has the scuts for the week 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
“I’ll be sure to show you everything Molton Brown will have for Christmas”. Really grace, will you? Cause you never do, you turn up to these events and stuff your face and showcase absolutely nothing from the brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Full on? She wouldn't know full on if it smacked her in the face. Full on for me is logging onto the laptop at 8.30 after the school run, getting call after call, email after email, non stop, everyone wants something done NOW, messages from the boss.. feeling so stressed I could puke. Then start mammy duties at 5...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
"Come along on my day at Molton Brown" and yet zero.. we get zero from her Insta stories. She's utterly hopeless. And I'm sorry but sending that poor child back into a class room full of kids after her mysterious vomit bug is just stupid and careless. Sienna's teacher will be thrilled.

Reactions: 34
Full on? She wouldn't know full on if it smacked her in the face. Full on for me is logging onto the laptop at 8.30 after the school run, getting call after call, email after email, non stop, everyone wants something done NOW, messages from the boss.. feeling so stressed I could puke. Then start mammy duties at 5...
This is my life. Working like crazy, Husband works crazy hours shift work as well as back to college. He works every second weekend. No family to pick up the pieces. I do every single school run along with collection from child minder. Every single weekday evening activity drop. Every meal time and most bedtimes and that’s on top of my 40 hour high pressure working week. We are doing ok financially so can get a night out now and again but tops once a month. I feel like a hamster on a wheel week in week out. This one is a fuckiny dose.

And just to add, myself and the girls nailed down a Christmas night date in December the other day and this will be the next time we’ll be seeing each other unless it’s down the park with the kids in tow. This is not for lack of money or whatever, it’s just the way it is with parents? Trying to nail that night down was hard cos their other halves were out on nights too and we were trying to pick a night they weren’t. Cos you don’t just dump your kids on family when you want to go out.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The smug head on her, being picked up to an event we will never hear about again. She never gives any information on any product she is invited to showcase... and gets away with it.
"Oh how have we got to this stage 😳 can't believe it's the start of the Christmas events".... well you've had 2 trips to Tuscany, London three times (Matchstick Xmas party & food tasting with Kips and a Jysk event?), a load of cinema dates that tell us nothing about the film, a million hours in the gym, Athlone for free, dress-shopping / fittings / melt-downs, hens and the wedding of the century, honeymoon, broke your back but managed to attend every event going - not forgetting the WIMS shitshow. And all those hours in-between editing your photos and posting the odd reels. Oh, and being a fantastic mother... that was a busy year for the scumbag.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
How do they even enjoy these events? Going to work events and making small talk is an absolute chore for me. I’d much rather be at home. I know I’m not coming home with a bag of freebies but honestly I really don’t know how they keep it up. Hanging out with people who give zero fucks about you and would stab you in the back at any opportunity. Having to make the effort to get dolled up to hang out with strangers. It’s my worst nightmare.

But for her going to one of these is a flex?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thread suggestion: Grabby Grace lost her hand & her dignity, solo parenting doesn't suit, more lies by infinity!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The smug head on her, being picked up to an event we will never hear about again. She never gives any information on any product she is invited to showcase... and gets away with it.
"Oh how have we got to this stage 😳 can't believe it's the start of the Christmas events".... well you've had 2 trips to Tuscany, London three times (Matchstick Xmas party & food tasting with Kips and a Jysk event?), a load of cinema dates that tell us nothing about the film, a million hours in the gym, Athlone for free, dress-shopping / fittings / melt-downs, hens and the wedding of the century, honeymoon, broke your back but managed to attend every event going - not forgetting the WIMS shitshow. And all those hours in-between editing your photos and posting the odd reels. Oh, and being a fantastic mother... that was a busy year for the scumbag.
Great recap 👏 don't forgot endless trips to Wexford crying in to battered sausages. I wonder how many nights in the year she actually sleeps in her house?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How do they even enjoy these events? Going to work events and making small talk is an absolute chore for me. I’d much rather be at home. I know I’m not coming home with a bag of freebies but honestly I really don’t know how they keep it up. Hanging out with people who give zero fucks about you and would stab you in the back at any opportunity. Having to make the effort to get dolled up to hang out with strangers. It’s my worst nightmare.

She would go anywhere to avoid staying at home with her children.

Reactions: 24
Don’t forget her new side hustle as doms body guard in Galway

• Haha
Reactions: 16

This is so true. She goes because she would rather be anywhere then at home with her children, doing normal chores. I couldn't think of anything worse, standing around making small talk, all for a free lunch and a goodie bag (more junk to add to the junk she already fills her house with). She is a lazy slob and these events are her get out clause.

Reactions: 14
Would love for her to explain how she deals with her UNBELIEVABLE diagnosis of anxiety when at events. How does she cope, is there triggers for her, does she excuse herself and go bang a bowl and make her heart grow bigger?
Would love to know Grace cause medication is my only hope (on it 2 weeks) at present after a year of purposely avoiding going out. EVEN a mundane task like the food shop. So Grace, do fill me in on your magic anxiety tips and tricks.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Like I'm not diagnosed with anxiety, I get anxious like everyone else, but holy hell those events would have me up the wall, I get anxious going out for girls nights, nevermind going out and having to make that tit shallow small talk with people I barely know in a place I'd rather not be, and just be itching to get home to my family. and I'm not a martyr, my kids are shits half of the time, but I'd rather be at home than be out with those vacuous basic pick me girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.