Faces by Grace #76 Grace is back, back is grand, baby fair, that's the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I can say is Chris is probably living his best life working away not having to parent Grace, fuss over her and step in and take over like he does many times. Grace will have stored enough parenting credits now to duck off for 14 weeks at this point. Why is everything so dramatic with her? She’s not the cleanest either so I’d say if it’s a bug in the house poor old Chris might be next if he ever gets home! 😂😂
If it was food poisoning she’s that thick she undercooked the meat thinking she was all cheffy having it pink. 🤢There’s a worm in pork so it does have to be cooked long enough and at the right temp. Eegit. 🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She was probably invited to an event (the opening of an envelope) so all of a sudden, she's grand. Who cares if Sienna is or isn't, Grease has to get her morning Prosecco and goodie bag!
Off she goes now. Her first Christmas event

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Going out tonight, her only night out this week. Poor Grace.
imagine only getting one night out this week after her night in Galway, her free lunch last Friday, her free lunch today and her mam cooking dinner for her last night. Kids in childcare. She had it so tough.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Omg her only night out this week???? What bout ppl who haven't had a night out in actual months, kids or no kids. Deluded doesn't even cover it.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Today is full on I have two events 🤯🤯🤯🤯 poor petal you will be wiped out eating and drinking your way around. The dress is a rank does nothing for her hip area and she knows it by the stand of her but will still wear it coz it's free! 🤮
Clearly drinking then as well if she can't drive the second car to the events!
What a witch. And yeah not a chance she was vomiting. Another miraculous recovery. Kids duck off hide in school and puke in there if you need to.

Reactions: 20
Today is full on I have two events 🤯🤯🤯🤯 poor petal you will be wiped out eating and drinking your way around. The dress is a rank does nothing for her hip area and she knows it by the stand of her but will still wear it coz it's free! 🤮
Clearly drinking then as well if she can't drive the second car to the events!
What a witch. And yeah not a chance she was vomiting. Another miraculous recovery. Kids duck off hide in school and puke in there if you need to.
I don't think it's through any fault of the dress. I think she wear extremely low cut knickers that don't fit over her hips/stomach and makes them bulge everywhere. Was the same in that atrocious black dress she had on a few weeks ago

Reactions: 12
imagine only getting one night out this week after her night in Galway, her free lunch last Friday, her free lunch today and her mam cooking dinner for her last night. Kids in childcare. She had it so tough.
This in a nutshell is why I cannot see how she has a following, let alone ones that defend her. Its so out of touch and so unrealistic. I'm not begrudging anyone time away but she acts SO hard done by and never ONCE acknowledges her privilege. The same with the "easy 9-5" throwaway comment. How in gods name did she not get more backlash for that??

Reactions: 16
Her mam handed her a homecooked meal and she's off out to be handed a lunch and another event later ..

Well grace last night I sat in the dark with a blanket and hot water bottle to try let my esb meter last till Friday.... had the telly on... zero lights to try save money... (I was warm and grateful anyway ) 💛

But sure god luv you, only out one night this week.. my heart breaks for you ..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
She has to be thick it’s bleeping Wednesday she was in Galway last weekend, it’s full on? Sienna is recovering from a vomit bug or food poisoning surely she isn’t sending her to some after school thing so she can stuff her face

Reactions: 20
Can we start a fund to help the poor pet?
She rabbits on about having to manage things with Chris away but she doesn’t she dumped kids on whoever will take them for Galway and despite being sick had been down to her mam to get fed

Reactions: 10
She is beyond spoiled. She's ruined.
I know no one - with or without kids - who goes out as much as she does.

God love her , her only night out this week! So who gets dumped with her kids tonight? Same people who minded them when she hotfooted it ( for no reason) to Galway 3 days ago!
They are just as much to blame.

How she cannot see her moaning about getting a night out ( read: away from her kids) & yet not issue with palming her responsibility to her mam / sister 🤔

God help Kips when / if he comes home...the "I Owe you" book will be out! He'll be shackled to the kids / house!

She'll be out now til New Years! It's October! 🎄Kipmas starts in December!🎄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hasn't she had a miraculous recovery from being so sick just in time for events and a night out.....
She's not too sick for freebies...
Wouldn't you love if something was said to her about her attendance when she's supposedly only getting over a vomiting bug.... If I was the brand or another attendee and had seen Grace's stories - I wouldn't be too impressed. From the pandemic we (hopefully) have learned that if you or someone in your household is unwell, then limit your contacts and movements as best you can so as not to put others with weaker immune systems at risk.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.