Faces by Grace #76 Grace is back, back is grand, baby fair, that's the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @storminagcup for the thread title nomination with the most likes. Had to edit it to make it fit, full title is:

Grace is back, back is grand, baby fair , that's the end, gaff is kack, photos are crap, love me cah, freebie tack, gimme dah, kips is fat, cheap bohoo tat, parenting wats dah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Out AGAIN tonight where does she get the money for all the outings she does from one end of the week to the other

Reactions: 17
Congratulations to @storminagcup for the thread title nomination with the most likes. Had to edit it to make it fit, full title is:

Grace is back, back is grand, baby fair , that's the end, gaff is kack, photos are crap, love me cah, freebie tack, gimme dah, kips is fat, cheap bohoo tat, parenting wats dah
The full thing is feckin hilarious 😂 Well done x

Reactions: 12
I know it's been said but how is taking the kids to the park an adventure. 😢

Reactions: 26
Wonder what topics she has to cover being a WIMS ambassador? How i'll keep a straight face if body positivy is one I do not know!

Reactions: 17
Someone has advised her on her dress sense.. literally all her dresses have side panels or cut outs, giving an illusion to make you look thinner...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone has advised her on her dress sense.. literally all her dresses have side panels or cut outs, giving an illusion to make you look thinner...
No Photoshop is the only illusion going on there 💁I think the poor dress sense is totally her own😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well I had a horrendous nightmare I was out with Grease and taking selfies with her thinking to myself “oh god what will they think on Tattle”. I need to get off the Grease train 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
“Girls night” for dom and paddys engagement. Do herself and kips ever go out together? She is still loosing weight judging by the dress photo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it that time again another thread!

That dress it’s just wrong on every level and wearing it to someone’s Hen too that’s so bad.

Reactions: 18
Don’t know which is worse:

The awful dress
or
the awful shoes
or
the awful knicker line
or
the mess of that room
The dress is awful on her especially from the side, she pulls it off full frontal.

Reactions: 21
I know it's been said but how is taking the kids to the park an adventure. 😢

Well they had to drive an hour and a half, maybe a little more to get to the standard playground in Lordship. If that was grace, she would spend the night (re wexford and kennels)

Those mantra shoes are wank

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.