Faces by Grace #76 Grace is back, back is grand, baby fair, that's the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m ashamed to admit , I want a slice of toast now 😬😬😬 I can’t believe I’ve just been influenced by her😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm annoyed on Hayden's behalf about her sharing that and her reaction is to it being a major inconvenience for her.
I hope she did show that to him last night and comforted and reassured him.

Reactions: 25
Right can someone enlighten me? Why do these Tallaght hunz have their own warped pronunciation of words? EG they say “thongs” instead of “tongs”. But in the word “thunder” she’s pronouncing it “tunder”? duck me, it actually drives me mental!!! Rant over lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is bursting out of her clothes in Jen's pics! Looks like a sumo wrestler

Reactions: 6
Jesus poor Hayden. Imagine sharing that. I know at his age its happens, but like Why tell everyone. He might have been embarrassed, he's her son, it's her job to protect him

Reactions: 26
She will be sure to showcase everything that's coming to Molton Brown for Christmas...... she's a cute hoor that one, never specified if it would be this year or next!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus poor Hayden. Imagine sharing that. I know at his age its happens, but like Why tell everyone. He might have been embarrassed, he's her son, it's her job to protect him
She's an awful person to be sharing that as content. She's annoyed because she had to change his be sheets but is trying to pretend to make light of it.

She's an awful person to be sharing that as content. She's annoyed because she had to change his be sheets but is trying to pretend to make light of it.
She definitely didn’t get up and change his bed

Reactions: 12
She lost the footage of today
so instead embarrassed her son for some content. Absolutely bleeping fantastic mother 👏👏👏

• Sad
Reactions: 28
What an awful thing to share about your child. I'm fuming. God love her,she had to change the sheets. Bet she gave him an earful.

Isn't it very sad to see these dopes sharing private things about the kids like that.

Reactions: 19
We will probably get a 'reels' on it next week, she can't live in the moment, has to go home & photoshop herself from size 16 down to size 8 🙄
Next week might be pushing it, maybe before Christmas 2023. She doesn't like to rush things. And sure the poor thing still has alot on her to do list to get through first
Doha
fat sculpting review
beacon pelvic thing
etc etc
but in the meantime we can all enjoy the scintillating content of her cah riding her dog

Reactions: 10
Is she pissed in those few videos? “If I have to wash another duvet cover in this house”

Grace ya fuckin moron you put it into machine and walk away, ya swear she was handwashing it in the local bloody river.
Also are you not regularly washing them or is that too much like being an adult.
Going to an event for breast cancer next week - no info on how we can donate, can the general public buy tickets?

she is literal useless

Ok I’ve always liked Jen but is this seriously her attempt at tagging the event as PR -
Only on one pic & attempted to make look like it’s part of the @thinkhouse tag
Learning the tricks of the trade

Attachments

Last edited:
How is the kid wetting the bed content? Most of them do it from time to time, it’s not a big deal. Move on Grace, it’s called parenting.

Reactions: 17
I hope to God she actually comforted him and didn't make a big deal out of it. I wonder if it even crossed her dozy mind that the poor child is anxious/missing his daddy?? A bit of empathy goes a long way ya muppet! 🤬

I hope to God she actually comforted him and didn't make a big deal out of it. I wonder if it even crossed her dozy mind that the poor child is anxious/missing his daddy?? A bit of empathy goes a long way ya muppet! 🤬
Don’t be silly - empathy for her children & grace in the same paragraph is a slur on the English language. The only empathy she has is for the dog.

and she probably roared at him that she’d have to wash the sheets - except they’ll sit there stinking til someone else does them.

• Sad
I don't think anybody gives a tit how milky your tea is and how white your toast is Grace after they've all just heard you speaking about your toddler son like that. Stupid witch.

The only reason she's so bothered about having to change the f**king sheets is probably because the dirty witch has no other clean ones to put on straight away.

• Sick
Ah no she didn’t do that now. What if the little lad hears that back from another kid in crèche “Hayden wets the bed”. Poor little fella that’s an awful thing to share to a bunch of strangers. I’d say she’d a meltdown at the poor kid. She’s not fit to own animals the rotten witch. I’m so angry at this. 🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.