Faces by Grace #76 Grace is back, back is grand, baby fair, that's the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah no she didn’t do that now. What if the little lad hears that back from another kid in crèche “Hayden wets the bed”. Poor little fella that’s an awful thing to share to a bunch of strangers. I’d say she’d a meltdown at the poor kid. She’s not fit to own animals the rotten witch. I’m so angry at this. 🤬🤬🤬
Rotten to the core 🤬🤬

Reactions: 5
Grace an ambassador for mental health yet publicly sharing private information that her son wet the bed.

• Angry
Reactions: 35
The child is only 3, he probably not long toilet trained, of course he is going to have accidents, them poor little children having such a horrible mother & what makes it worse family/friends around her not stepping up for the poor little things, if strangers can see it they surely can see it

Reactions: 28
Think they’re gone… she’s having a read of this with her milky tea ignoring the kids hoping they’ll rummage some cheerios for themselves

Reactions: 14
Think they’re gone… she’s having a read of this with her milky tea ignoring the kids hoping they’ll rummage some cheerios for themselves
No, the story about harden is still there.. she's just waffling so much..

Reactions: 4
Yes she's there, Jen posted pics of them there
Why didn’t she said it then and tag and show
The
Stella if it was a freebie listening to her sounded like her and Jen watched it on the tv🤷‍♀️

I'm annoyed on Hayden's behalf about her sharing that and her reaction is to it being a major inconvenience for her.
I hope she did show that to him last night and comforted and reassured him.
Why would he not wear
Pull ups at night until he’s a little older??

Reactions: 11
Horrible horrible person. Grace - please just stop. Take a step back, delete your account and go take care of your kids. Seriously annoyed me this morning.

Not one mention of the actual product from the event lastnight (WestCoast Cooler?) You'd think her & Jen just went to the cinema - instead of the freebie night. Deleted all the content - great job 👏

Title suggestion..... What's my new vibe, mood or fit....no its' just Grace, a lazy git.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
And the way she says her and Jen invited to an event at Terenure rugby club again only half arsed she never knows full details her and Jen will fit right in howyas wet here to talk about breast cancer but first we will have the grub mags got them the gig🙄

She’s a terrible mother
She can’t even tell the story without the annoyance on her face 🤬

Reactions: 12
Nothing there for me only the small bit he has his book and she tries (fails) to sound interested

Reactions: 2
The
Stella if it was a freebie listening to her sounded like her and Jen watched it on the tv🤷‍♀️

I was just about to say why isn’t he in pull ups for a little while But then again grace probably wudnt buy them!!
Why would he not wear
That’s never never buying from molten

Reactions: 6
The

Why would he not wear
She is probably waiting for them to be #gifted

Reactions: 4
It looks like she has deleted the stories about Hayden, hopefully she realised how inappropriate they were.

Reactions: 9
Could she sound less interested in the story with Hayden this morning. She's a ghoul.

Reactions: 17
Using your 3 year old bed wetting as content is foul. Dreadful mother.

Reactions: 19
The child is only 3, he probably not long toilet trained, of course he is going to have accidents, them poor little children having such a horrible mother & what makes it worse family/friends around her not stepping up for the poor little things, if strangers can see it they surely can see it
Genuinely I wonder now who toilet trained him - won’t be her!

Reactions: 11
These Insta huns are just detached from reality. It’s like she thinks she’s chatting to her ma on the phone and not random strangers on the internet. Can you actually imagine sitting on your couch at night chatting to yourself? Or being in bed with your child trying to engage with you and your first thought is “I’ll take my phone out now and record this for the gram”. Aside from the fact why you’d think anyone would find it remotely interesting, can you not just enjoy a moment with your kid? Let him talk and actually listen to him? The way she mentioned that charity gig on Saturday, just all about her and Jen. Not even an ounce of sympathy for the person who’s got cancer, no mention of charities or donating.
This is like a car crash that I just can’t stop watching. I don’t know why I do it to myself? I think I’m treating it like a bit of research into the human mind or something? Don’t get me started on her talking about the bed wetting.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Not sure will this load but it’s where she tells story about her son 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.