Faces by Grace #76 Grace is back, back is grand, baby fair, that's the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm already in a fouler this morning so I figured torturing myself by having a look at her stories couldn't do me any more harm! :LOL:
She's actually beyond useless. She posts ONE photo from the Molton Brown event - ONE! The excuse about losing the rest of her content because she was trying to record TikToks is bullshit. At an event you should still be taking other photos and videos on your phone. Highly unprofessional of her, and this is what she classes as being her job!!
When she mentioned watching Mean Girls - it honestly sounded like she watched it on dvd with her - no mention of the event, the brand sponsoring it, the location it was in, the PR hosting it - nothing.
Then onto her mention of the rugby club event - again no info - is it for club members only or can other people go, are there tickets, turn up on the door or is it sold out? Is it a fundraiser for someone in particular or just for the charity. Is there a raffle, would you like some local businesses to sponsor prizes? Can people otherwise donate? Nothing other than Mags asked me to do an event (with Jen).
Filming and laughing at her poor animals as they were terrified of the thunder and lightening. :mad:
Then last but by no means least - her disclosure of her son's bed wetting being a gross invasion of his privacy. Yes bed wetting is something that can happen at that age and yes it is a PITA having to strip and redress the bed in the middle of the night. But you do not broadcast that fact to thousands of strangers on social media. I'm guessing she was going for the "relatable mam" angle.
Grace - no one gives a sh1t about your milky tea and toast swimming in butter.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Shares with the world that her child wets the bed but say a word about her she doesn’t agree with and you’re banned?

How would she like it if Ann went online sharing Greasy’s personal details with the online world with no permission or consent?

It's on the very end of the last story before the cup of tea story
Riveting content from one of Ireland’s top influencers.
3470623B-35C5-4633-93A1-99C5D44F4D1E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You can actually see her remember herself half way through the wetting the bed story and try to sound more empathetic "oh so I said it's okay accidents happen!"

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Would love for her to explain how she deals with her UNBELIEVABLE diagnosis of anxiety when at events. How does she cope, is there triggers for her, does she excuse herself and go bang a bowl and make her heart grow bigger?
Would love to know Grace cause medication is my only hope (on it 2 weeks) at present after a year of purposely avoiding going out. EVEN a mundane task like the food shop. So Grace, do fill me in on your magic anxiety tips and tricks.
Sorry to hear you’ve been struggling. X

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Main reason she broadcast that intimate private detail about her innocent child was because she was annoyed and it was an inconvenience to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
What a c..t sharing that! Why didn’t she just get Hayden cleaned up and let him hop into bed with her for cuddles? Poor little fella 😣

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Why would you broadcast to 178K strangers that your son wet his bed !!! I'm sure he would have been upset and judging by the way she was talking on her story, I can't imagine she was very maternal or reassuring to him last night . I would imagine he got an earful from her about her having to do washing and since he shares a room I would say Sienna was woken up as well. I remember my youngest had an accident one night , she was probably slightly older than Hayden,and she made me promise not to tell her Daddy or siblings. Not because anyone would be cross or make fun of her but because she just didn't want anyone knowing , she was embarrassed. It is so far from acceptable to share that with 178K followers . People already know he sleeps in a girls pink bedroom ( not that there is anything wrong with boys having a pink bedroom before I get lynched! ) , now they know he wets the bed. Kids can be cruel for the slightest thing and she is setting him up to get teased in later life!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
You can actually see her remember herself half way through the wetting the bed story and try to sound more empathetic "oh so I said it's okay accidents happen!"
My hole was she like that at 3am with the child wetting his bed. She probably had a fit being woken and having to get up off her lazy arse and probably had the little lad crying. Really boils my piss this does. She needs to be reported as his privacy is totally invaded. Anytime Mags takes the piss out of Grace on a live, revealing something Grace hadn’t approved, you’d see the sour puss on her. So Grace - think for one minute of how your child feels. Humiliated might be a start. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Humiliates her kids for the sake of content, no regard for their privacy, as long as she has her moment!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She knew to change tone alright , makes me think she threw a wobbler. Can’t disturb Mammy at all costs, especially when Chris isn’t around.
I actually wonder is Chris have a great time 🤣

Reactions: 14
My 6 year old will wet the bed the odd time and he’s always mortified. His brother will slag him for it so I have to be careful to remind him not to hurt his feelings. The whole world knows about poor Hayden.

I’ll do graces job for her here.

What brilliant story does the inspirational grace have to tell? If she bleeping rehashes the Australian breakup 10 years ago….

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
So three hours ago she’s in bed with Hayden reading so who brought her daughter to school?!

Reactions: 8
So three hours ago she’s in bed with Hayden reading so who brought her daughter to school?!
Was thinking the exact same. That’s the time I’m scurrying around the house like a mad woman trying to get kids fed/dressed etc. and here is our Grace chilling out in bed. And Kips isn’t there. Makes no sense 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Was thinking the exact same. That’s the time I’m scurrying around the house like a mad woman trying to get kids fed/dressed etc. and here is our Grace chilling out in bed. And Kips isn’t there. Makes no sense 🤷🏽‍♀️
Sienna possibly stayed elsewhere last night when Grace was on her "one night out this week" . Speculating that Hayden was minded at home because whoever had Sienna couldn't drop her to school and also Hayden to creche this morning , and Grace couldn't possibly be expected to keep Hayden out of creche for a full day !

Reactions: 11
She needs to concentrate on her family not her Contenh and make an appointment with a speech and language therapist for her son

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.