Faces by Grace #76 Grace is back, back is grand, baby fair, that's the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stripped a bed in the room he shares with his sister at 3am with Sienna having to be up for school? You are a moron although I would not be surprised if Sienna wasn’t even there

Reactions: 12
I'm already in a fouler this morning so I figured torturing myself by having a look at her stories couldn't do me any more harm! :LOL:
She's actually beyond useless. She posts ONE photo from the Molton Brown event - ONE! The excuse about losing the rest of her content because she was trying to record TikToks is bullshit. At an event you should still be taking other photos and videos on your phone. Highly unprofessional of her, and this is what she classes as being her job!!
When she mentioned watching Mean Girls - it honestly sounded like she watched it on dvd with her - no mention of the event, the brand sponsoring it, the location it was in, the PR hosting it - nothing.
Then onto her mention of the rugby club event - again no info - is it for club members only or can other people go, are there tickets, turn up on the door or is it sold out? Is it a fundraiser for someone in particular or just for the charity. Is there a raffle, would you like some local businesses to sponsor prizes? Can people otherwise donate? Nothing other than Mags asked me to do an event (with Jen).
Filming and laughing at her poor animals as they were terrified of the thunder and lightening. :mad:
Then last but by no means least - her disclosure of her son's bed wetting being a gross invasion of his privacy. Yes bed wetting is something that can happen at that age and yes it is a PITA having to strip and redress the bed in the middle of the night. But you do not broadcast that fact to thousands of strangers on social media. I'm guessing she was going for the "relatable mam" angle.
Grace - no one gives a sh1t about your milky tea and toast swimming in butter.
Well done this is it I’m a nutshell well done👏 She’s useless

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion;

Greasy Grace loves only herself and the CAH, sick until there are freebies to grab, GIMMIE DAH!

Reactions: 16
Maybe I’m on some sort of restricted list but I’ve watched all her stories twice now and nothing about bed wetting. Thunder/spider in her door, deleting her tick toc but nothing else

Maybe I’m on some sort of restricted list but I’ve watched all her stories twice now and nothing about bed wetting. Thunder/spider in her door, deleting her tick toc but nothing else
It's still there . Someone as posted it it here . It's 2 pages back

Reactions: 3
Has anyone asked St pats what they think of the job their new ambassador is doing in protecting and nurturing her sons mental health? What about when he’s teased for wetting the bed?
bad enough they have an insta hun in that role when it’s well documented that social media is harmful for Mental health, but tellin her sons private business, possible health issues to the world

Reactions: 13
Has anyone asked St pats what they think of the job their new ambassador is doing in protecting and nurturing her sons mental health? What about when he’s teased for wetting the bed?
bad enough they have an insta hun in that role when it’s well documented that social media is harmful for Mental health, but tellin her sons private business, possible health issues to the world
I’d say the poor little fella has separation anxiety she’s never there to put him to bed he probably woke up wondering where she was remember the disco comment in Wexford

• Sad
Reactions: 16
You can actually see her remember herself half way through the wetting the bed story and try to sound more empathetic "oh so I said it's okay accidents happen!"
Is it an accident though? I’m not a parent but it seems unrealistic to expect a 3 year old to hold his wee overnight for what, 10, 11,12 hours without a night nappy on him? Seems unfair to tell Hayden he had an accident when actually she didn’t prepare him properly. It’s her fault, not the three year old having an “accident”

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My youngest is toilet trained but still wears a pull-up. It takes time to train at night.
Both our kids are in together, because we don’t have the the rooms to give them each their own.
If one of them gets sick, the other wakes up. It’s part and parcel of it. The sheets do go in the washing machine straight away. Leaving sick or pee a while make the smell worse.
But grabby on the other hand took his room.

She doesn’t care about her kids. And it’s there for everyone to see. Giving out she only gets one night, bless her cotton socks. And that one night is free and she has the gall to give out.
Hey Grace why don’t you see what it’s like to pay for your nights out and you won’t be giving out because it can cost a duck load of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My 6 year old will wet the bed the odd time and he’s always mortified. His brother will slag him for it so I have to be careful to remind him not to hurt his feelings. The whole world knows about poor Hayden.

I’ll do graces job for her here.

What brilliant story does the inspirational grace have to tell? If she bleeping rehashes the Australian breakup 10 years ago….
So it is a proper event that will cost people 65 euro to attend that she is talking at and the first time she mentions it is late last night is a boring drawl like she is just doing mags a favour. God she is just disgusting.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she ever thinks that the upheaval and lack of routine at bedtimes could cause it.
It's not unusual for a 3 year old never mind older too and it can be down to a change in routine, I know we do bedtime, read stories and let them read alone for a bit, then go up, remind them to go for a last minute wee, then to sleep.
Sometimes it gets forgotten, sometimes (rarely) we're not there or they go to bed later than usual and nightmares and bedwetting can end up happening.

I wonder if she ever thinks that the upheaval and lack of routine at bedtimes could cause it.
It's not unusual for a 3 year old never mind older too and it can be down to a change in routine, I know we do bedtime, read stories and let them read alone for a bit, then go up, remind them to go for a last minute wee, then to sleep.
Sometimes it gets forgotten, sometimes (rarely) we're not there or they go to bed later than usual and nightmares and bedwetting can end up happening.
Grace wouldn't know anything about the bedtime routine she's never there. She "birthed" them, she has her part done!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She will be sure to showcase everything that's coming to Molton Brown for Christmas...... she's a cute hoor that one, never specified if it would be this year or next!!! 😂😂😂😂
Of course, she made an arse out of the recording, and never showed anything!! Ella &Jo didn't send her their new launch(well, We haven't see it yet, if they did) they obviously learnt from their last day out wirh her.

Reactions: 5
So she was a tag along with Dom ...a tag along last night with Jen ...she is not getting the invites...she complained it was her only night out ...Jen said it was a rare Wednesday night out .. how do people put up with her !

Reactions: 11
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.