Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest reel shows economy seats....did they take photos in the business class cabin and then catch themselves out with the reel? 😂😂😂😂
BA or Aer Lingus don’t have business class on their short haul flights. They likely had a business ticket on all flights but the aircraft isn’t fitted with more than a simple economy cabin so they had an economy seat with a full service meal for a 50 min flight (ie business class), then onto the British Airways connection at Heathrow with her lie flat 🙄🙄

edited to add that that was a colossal amount of food she managed to put away on a travel day 😂

Reactions: 10
grease up during the night in Miami and sleeping by day. sounds incredible…

Dying to see if TWG post about her now. This new video is a total beg for one!

Reactions: 15
I am scarlet for her 🙈 all the excercise and she is still overweight because she can't control her food i would say she is rage bags watching Dom. Dom is in a gorgeous destination and looks amazing and genuinely happy and content

Reactions: 26
Why does she sing her words i got us some Goodies...... when to Starbucks..... our hotel is nice and central and a big high note with loads AROUND.... wtf 😄 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Going to the gym on honeymoon, sad. Setting up your phone to record you in the gym, even sadder.

Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.