Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed Evoke due to their constant click bait nonsense articles. Such a shite page.
I'm basing this on what she's said mot the various rumours of exes in Oz and Chris having a gf technically when they met as that's all hearsay)

Their getting together timeline/story is odd. From the times shes talked about it, if memory serves she was in Oz, struggling, came home, started therapy/or went to a gp and started meds, then met Chris (I'm near positive she said theor first date was crap and she wasn't keen) she went back to Oz but came back. She talks about Chris saving her amd that he was the reason she came back but she had already started getting help before she met him and the timeline doesn't make sense.
They also love to over dramatise everything.

You can buy Wi-Fi packages that aren’t all that expensive depending on what you want to use it for. There’s a social media package, then one that includes access to emails etc. you can rest assured she’s bought a package!
Id bet she can claim that back as a business expense

Reactions: 10
I saw more of miami on a business trip for 2 days!
I dont think they have long after the cruise either from what she says, possibly a day?

Can't believe they wasted time at a bleeping driving range yesterday instead of taking a tour. You can do boat tours of the marina, there's a private island type place with celebs homes, day trips to key west, even the bloody bus tour where they tell you about the history and culture of miami and how its been shaped. So interesting, I loved it.

Travel blogger my arse, so can't even say they've been too busy honeymoon shagging lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
What Grease? Making no sense again, do you read over your stories/posts like, ever?
7CB0C471-A6AB-4917-BEEE-B54C1CF1391F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
At least her kids had a day out today with Mags and Ann on a farm. They look very happy.

Reactions: 6
The bitchy comments from her "husband". It sounds just like what happened with jessontheplussize...her hubby got fed up with her doing stories when they were on holiday and you could see the tension between them as the days went on. He looked so pissed off ..she said she was coming off the phone for the rest of the holiday to enjoy her time after that...but still came back on after about 3 days!
BUT this is Grace Mingys honeymoon...why would you wanna story every hour?...apart from bragging and being smug???
Families at the moment are juggling kids/school hols/working/finances. Last thing we want is her smug moon face on the Good Ship Mingy Gurnigon

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Kips speaks the truth ! No one would miss her for a week does not sound like that’s going to happen . What’s the guess it’ll take a week to get over jet lag conveniently when she’s home then straight into anxihee.

Reactions: 24
Well the first look from the bar was anticlimactic, looked like store room

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Start of your honeymoon.. Both sitting on phones 😑 when she turned the camera to him he was bate into what ever he was looking at.. Take the week off for ffs. Take snaps share them when you are home

Reactions: 18
Too hot... its miami and the Caribbean in july/Aug you pair of utter plums. Did you not foresee this?

I'd have actually taken the lack of WiFi as an excuse to switch off.

Reactions: 27
Where's the bar, the engine room. Are they travelling in cargo.
State of the 2 of them sweahin cause its too hot in Miami in July. Morons.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
At least her kids had a day out today with Mags and Ann on a farm. They look very happy.
Just seen mags stories sienna and hayden look so happy 😊 on a side note every time I see a pic of mags little lad I just see her friend Andrew he's the spit of him! Makes me wonder if he was the sperm donor but then again I don't think they'd hide it if he was 🤷🏼‍♀️ sorry to derail with my random thoughts 🙈

Reactions: 5
A trip of a lifetime to Miami. The hubby is in the room whilst the bridey goes to the gym and then to get 'breakfast'. Why not have a little lie in a cuddle, enjoy each others company have a nice breakfast in bed and do some sight seeing. I can't understand why they aren't out and about doing things together and making the most of it.
In fairness they did go for a round of top golf 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.