Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On mags shouting at the kid or whatever what i dont get is why its posted online. Kid is tired having a meltdown and you lose your cool weve all been there but why would you film it and put it on instagram
I havnt actually seen the clip to comment on how she spoke to the child but i dont understand why you would post it
Icknowntouve said you miaeeadtbit why would you ucomment on something yo udbt seen.
In fairness it's rampant everywhere we caught it traveling from Spain couple of weeks ago
Sure she's already had it so I'm sure as far as she's concerned she's fine, done and dusted. She only got the tests because it's mandatory and on Mr G(roomzilla's) itinerary

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I lived on the same road as her, people always act different in school. I know them VERY well from back in the day. My whole family hated mags because she was so loud and insulting.
same road-ish too. The whole family including Ben are scummy. Let’s not mention Jen Eubank

Brilliant 👏
she’s just a typical tallaght gal except with a horrific moon face.😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
On mags giving out, come on parents lose their tit. You can only keep it together so long. As said yesterday, I struggled with my kids yesterday. I was that shouty parent.
Anyone who judges a parent on losing their tit claiming they don’t is lying.

Grace is trying to hold onto her new following. Also who gives a fook if she got food on the first flight.

Reactions: 12
I know someone mentioned it above but what is the deal with the bride hat?? She's not a bride anymore??!
I think for the 1st year of marriage you can be called a Bride! Maybe old fashioned but definitely was the case in the past.

On mags shouting at the kid or whatever what i dont get is why its posted online. Kid is tired having a meltdown and you lose your cool weve all been there but why would you film it and put it on instagram
I havnt actually seen the clip to comment on how she spoke to the child but i dont understand why you would post it
Eh I never said that it was somebody else

I know someone mentioned it above but what is the deal with the bride hat?? She's not a bride anymore??!
Most likely hoping for upgrades or freebies without actually having to ask for them!
Look at me, I’m on my honeymoon. Gimme gimme gimme

Reactions: 8
Grace will probably be looking to get COVID on the cruise so she won't have to come home to the kids for another 7 days 🤭🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cause its double the price to stay on the beachfront -

Does the leg ever get a day off 🥱🤣🤣🤣
They are staying there a couple of nights before the cruise, it’s closer for the cruise terminal and I presume staying in
South beach after the cruise, makes more sense.

Reactions: 2
I have to say Doms holiday is what I call honeymoon worthy! Being stuck in a high rise hotel in a crap part of Miami just looks tit in comparison! I've been on the cruise she's going on. Its a nice trip but I much prefer a Med cruise. Nicer destinations, especially an Adriatic cruise. Doms Hotel looks like paradise!

Reactions: 32
Iv been on a cruise which left miami I stayed about 10 min walk from miami beach, still on the beach but a bit further up. My accomadtion was average but nice. There is free buses to take you around miami. A taxi would cost about 30 dollars from the beach area cheaper if you did uber! To the cruise terminals. I stayed downtown miami after the cruise and it was boring 😴 lucky it was only 1 day/ night. She obviously didn't do her research before going or let someone else be in charge of the honeymoon.

Reactions: 7
She wasn’t gifted a wifey one & this is the easiest way to make people notice her just married status 🤣
Shur, a wedding ring won’t let anyone know your marital status? 😂Oh sorry she wants everyone knowing she’s only married, a virgin bride getting the ride on the honeymoon and the hats all for freebies - look at me I just got married, upgrade me…and I’ll take whatever other freebies you can give me too! 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.