Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder will she pay for the WiFi on the ship? Royal carribean wifi isn't cheap!

Reactions: 10
Another day, another tit story on Evoke. Are they on the payroll?
20220731_183256.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
No discount code but you can use her link... how kind of her lol. Nothing in it for her

Reactions: 7
No discount code but you can use her link... how kind of her lol. Nothing in it for her
I saw something similar the other day think with Sarah Burke. Not a collab but yet has a discount code. So surely she is benefiting from it therefore it should be stated?

Reactions: 5
I saw something similar the other day think with Sarah Burke. Not a collab but yet has a discount code. So surely she is benefiting from it therefore it should be stated?

If the link is used to buy (even if not now, but within a certain time period, she gets a %).
Giving a discount code may be different but would seem to me that there is a benefit somewhere, why else would they give it?

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed Evoke due to their constant click bait nonsense articles. Such a shite page.

Reactions: 24
She has made Miami look absolutely shite

Where’s the cool art deco buildings?
The Latino Cuban culture?
The beach life?
A palm tree?
A bit of blue sky?
The pzzzazzzzzz?

Jesus it looks like Dundalk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
She has made Miami look absolutely shite

Where’s the cool art deco buildings?
The Latino Cuban culture?
The beach life?
A palm tree?
A bit of blue sky?
The pzzzazzzzzz?

Jesus it looks like Dundalk
Didn't she show you her starbucks and a driving range, what more do you want? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 30
In fairness she’s picked spots that are utterly devoid of culture. I’ve been to Miami and it’s really not all that.
Stuffing her face for a week on a floating Petri dish sounds about right for Grace.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The reel, while an improvement on previous “content”, still made me laugh.
Here is a squirrel
Here is my hat
Here I am cycling a circle

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg it really is expensive.
You can buy Wi-Fi packages that aren’t all that expensive depending on what you want to use it for. There’s a social media package, then one that includes access to emails etc. you can rest assured she’s bought a package!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.