Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Denise has been throwing a bit of shade at grace with her holiday posts, referring to Jen as wife etc

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah cringing at the reels! Have a day off Grace! Actually have 8 days off! No one needs to see your stupid bride hat, smug face or slow turnarounds! 🙄
Bet onto the aeroplane seat with the tray of food piled up. How long did it take to make that reel, they most be really enjoying each others company alright.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d say the girls booked holidays now knowing she couldn’t just book and come along

Reactions: 29
They have one day in Miami & they go to a golf range! They could do that at home!

She'll be saying she's a golf wife next!'

Reactions: 29
Laughing to myself thinking of grace in Dublin airport looking for the perfect pillar to do her holiday montage. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seen Mags, Linzi and Anne in Wexford today at a petting zoo with all the kids.. first of all I found it so weird that I recognised all the kids and knew their names 🙃 Anyway the way Mags spoke to her daughter was actually disgusting. She was wrecked and Whingy like kids get and Mags starts calling her a stupid and silly it was more her tone of voice she was spitting venom. Both Mongey girls seem to hate their kids. Linzi stepped in and calmed her down and was actually respectful to the child. Couldn’t believe it to be honest I was mortified for her

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Seen Mags, Linzi and Anne in Wexford today at a petting zoo with all the kids.. first of all I found it so weird that I recognised all the kids and knew their names 🙃 Anyway the way Mags spoke to her daughter was actually disgusting. She was wrecked and Whingy like kids get and Mags starts calling her a stupid and silly it was more her tone of voice she was spitting venom. Both Mongey girls seem to hate their kids. Linzi stepped in and calmed her down and was actually respectful to the child. Couldn’t believe it to be honest I was mortified for her
Oh no 🙁 that makes me sad to hear. I thought at least the kiddies had their extended family to be nice to them

• Sad
Reactions: 15
They're only there today. They sail tomorrow
Brickell is near the port for cruises, a couple of miles away. I assume they will be staying in south beach after the cruise. Travelling from South beach to cruise port would be 15/20mins

Reactions: 1
Delighted to see from reel that her basket bag is just the cheapo M&S knockoff version after all. 🤪🧺

Reactions: 5
the mongeys are a disgrace - just a bunch of knackers

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.