Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's dissect that airplane shot from the reel did they really pretend to be in business class? Looks like it. Do airlines really allow people take pics in seats that aren't yours? 🤯
I'd say it was just two meals they got from London to Miami. Usually happens on flights like that where there's a time difference

Reactions: 1
I know someone mentioned it above but what is the deal with the bride hat?? She's not a bride anymore??!
She wasn’t gifted a wifey one & this is the easiest way to make people notice her just married status 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd say it was just two meals they got from London to Miami. Usually happens on flights like that where there's a time difference
Nope one was def the dub to London
More important question is who the duck eats a full meal on a flight to London knowing theyre going to get the full service on the london to miami flight. Its an hour 😂

Reminds me of her having the massive salad bowl and her netflix during that fat freezing treatment that takes 35 minutes.
She was like a bleeping hibernating bear stocking up for winter. 30 minutes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Think you are incorrect here. Went to school with her & she was never loud etc
She was popular but not in a mean girl way 👍
I lived on the same road as her, people always act different in school. I know them VERY well from back in the day. My whole family hated mags because she was so loud and insulting.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
yeah shes having a meal on the dublin to london flight....like why?
that was my thought! Isn’t the flight like 45 minutes? Would much rather grab food in London airport than eat on the plane.

Reactions: 7
To be fair to her she has upped her game a little bit with the content, we saw way more of her honeymoon in that reel than we saw of Doha when she went on the press trip there. And she’s only on day one of the honeymoon yet!

Reactions: 9
To be fair to her she has upped her game a little bit with the content, we saw way more of her honeymoon in that reel than we saw of Doha when she went on the press trip there. And she’s only on day one of the honeymoon yet!
desperation..she's so weird, paid ads get duck all, free tit gets less than duck all......free content in the gym on honeymoon gets all the
attention....

Reactions: 9
Poor Ann having to pay that much for the room.Jesus
Why would the mother have to pay for the room? Usually the parents and the bridal party are covered by the couple

Nope one was def the dub to London
More important question is who the duck eats a full meal on a flight to London knowing theyre going to get the full service on the london to miami flight. Its an hour 😂

Reminds me of her having the massive salad bowl and her netflix during that fat freezing treatment that takes 35 minutes.
She was like a bleeping hibernating bear stocking up for winter. 30 minutes 😂
So the posh seats weren’t the long haul flights?

I lived on the same road as her, people always act different in school. I know them VERY well from back in the day. My whole family hated mags because she was so loud and insulting.
On mags shouting at the kid or whatever what i dont get is why its posted online. Kid is tired having a meltdown and you lose your cool weve all been there but why would you film it and put it on instagram
I havnt actually seen the clip to comment on how she spoke to the child but i dont understand why you would post it

There is no clip - didn’t a poster just say they saw it themselves in person?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.