Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly her hotel couldn’t be in a more boring location in all of Florida, let alone Miami! Dope. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have to say M
There was a kiddie dance thing on in the locality every Saturday morning during covid. I was there with my kids and without fail Mags would be there every week with hers and sienna. Not ONCE did I see Grease and it was first thing in the morning. What a fantastic bleeping mother
I have to say Mags seems like a great mum and aunty and dotes on her kids and Sienna and Hayden.

Reactions: 28
Isn't it kind of sad though, on honeymoon and still can't put the phone down. Niamh de brun was the same. Just enjoy your honeymoon and do what you do on honeymoon, don't keep alluding to it online to strangers. Ffs.
Don't think I looked at my phone at all on honeymoon bar making maybe one call home at the start. Ride or die? This honeymoon surely looks like death..

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ah the reels! Why would you go to all that bother on holidays never mind honeymoon! I’m just home and I took three photos 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
As we knew it would the “Bride” shite has made it to Miami 🙈where’s kips groom hat😂😂😂oh yeah it was The Grace Show 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All that travelling. Airports, connecting flights waiting for luggage etc etc and not a sign of any stress or anxiety.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I know of a beauty salon she was invited to for a facial she was asked to take a seat they'd be with her in a few minutes she pipes up and says do you realize who I am , I'm Faces by greace I was asked here I don't expect to have to wait. The girl who gave her the treatment said she was so rude to them all.
But they still went ahead and gave her the freebie I presume🤷‍♀️ Rudeness like that is unacceptable and for what kind of publicity from her - zero!!

Reactions: 9
The Bride hat…absolute cringe!
Just came on to say that 😂 I'm embarrassed for her!
She's obviously on social media so why hasn't she addressed our removed the comments about Sienna on the mattress ad? Is this all part of her I get bullied by trolls and feel sorry for poor me plan?

Reactions: 12
I dont really come on to graces forums and I know its already discussed in previous threads but I just seen on her page that ad with her child sleeping. I actually can't believe she makes her children share a room and took haydens room away from him to have a office wtf 😳 does she really have a baby sitter that stays in the house??

Reactions: 8
But they still went ahead and gave her the freebie I presume🤷‍♀️ Rudeness like that is unacceptable and for what kind of publicity from her - zero!!
Of course they did for the advertising and the mention. When will these people realize we don't want their influence to buy a product if anything it's a big turn off.

Isn't it kind of sad though, on honeymoon and still can't put the phone down. Niamh de brun was the same. Just enjoy your honeymoon and do what you do on honeymoon, don't keep alluding to it online to strangers. Ffs.
Don't think I looked at my phone at all on honeymoon bar making maybe one call home at the start. Ride or die? This honeymoon surely looks like death..
This pair of clowns had their honeymoon years ago only thing new to them was the wedding cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Paid the money for the flight but staying in the worst place. South beach and above is the best. Jesus it’ll be dead at the weekend.

Honestly her hotel couldn’t be in a more boring location in all of Florida, let alone Miami! Dope. 🤣

Reactions: 10
Ah cringing at the reels! Have a day off Grace! Actually have 8 days off! No one needs to see your stupid bride hat, smug face or slow turnarounds! 🙄

Reactions: 22
Why is she acting like her and kips are loves young dream?! They have been together over ten years, we assume they are riding. Nobody cares like and absolutely nobody needs that mental image 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I love the fact that Dom, Jen and Denise are all on holiday at the same time as her... She won't be able to send them smug photos bragging about being away.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.