Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mags is a pure knacker!! always has been a rude, vile mouthed,loud controlling yoke. Don’t be fooled by her, she was horrible to people growing up! The brother seems quiet and never really got a look in in that house. Grace was the youngest so was always treated like a princess
I have heard similar, from a girl who works with her in tallaght hospital

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Regarding mags, maybe she had enough of her kid that day. We’ve all had a moment where we’ve snapped.

did grace not pay for her mums room?
I’m also not surprised to see Chris golf. Apparently he’s a keen golfer who spends as much time as possible on the golf course.

Reactions: 13
It's not looking good for S and H if Mags is snapping on day two. I'd say she is exhausted. sure Ann is 70 plus two young kids would tire her out. So I'd say Mags is doing most of it. Let's hope they just say no next time. Linzi should remind her of today next time Grace asks to dump her kids.

Reactions: 13
Ah come on now Jesus show me a mother who hasn't lost the head at her kid!!

I was in Tayto Park there recently and we were on the Dino ride and my fella kept sticking his hand down the outside of the car and i was like ....
Get your hand in
Get your hand in

GET YOUR FUCKIN HAND INNNNNN

I looks up and there was a mammy filming her son in the car in front.
Fantastic.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
There’s a difference in being cross with your child and telling them no or correcting them in a firm voice, and then calling them stupid. The later is unforgivable and knackery, imo. I’ve often had to lay down the law to mine in public but call them stupid or derogatory names? I wouldn’t even dream of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think we have to be careful about what is speculating and what is actually true. If her sister was growling at her child, we’ve all been there and she’s probably overwhelmed with an extra 2 kids but as someone said calling a child stupid or thick isn’t on. If that was the case. They are only little humans growing and learning. 💖Whatever the situation, it’s going to be hard on Grace’s 2 small kids going to different relations to be minded and passed around. Much as it’s an added pressure for whoever is doing the minding. It’s a lot to ask yet I feel bride and groom don’t or will ever give a duck farming them off.🙄 Most of us all do our best for our kids but we are only human too and sometimes lose the plot. Like me today roaring like a fishmonger in the house because I felt I was being treated like a waitress/cleaner/skivvy! 😂😂😂At least I’m always here and present for my kids, unlike the Manky-Gernons.

Reactions: 34
Apologies I think I may have confused people. I know the family relations - Aunts, Uncles & cousins were annoyed at the cost. Jesus, I'd presume Ann was paid for but I'll confirm that next week. 😉

Reactions: 23
The pic of the bride hat on the sunlounger and then the bag. It's so set up!! You can just imagine her faffing around for a good 20 mins to get the shot.......on her honeymoon......pathetic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
she certainly hung around with the mean girls though
From what you see on line she adores her kids always doing something with them and she’s seems to pick up slack with her niece and nephew while their mother is absent
I get the feeling Grace was spoilt she was the youngest and her dad adored her and she’s still l living that way she looks on kips kinda like s father figure
She really hasn’t grown up like someone said few threads ago she’s stuck in the age when her dad died

Reactions: 10
AND putting every tiny minute detail on instagram. Would posting to instagram even cross anyone's mind on honeymoon? Like maybe share a few snaps when you get home but not every minute of the day when you are there!
She's high with all the attention she can't help herself since the wedding

Reactions: 7
She’s sooo fired up now as a Contenh Creaherr her head is spinning with the wedding and new followers

She’s literally high as a kite

This is not going to end well

One dreary wet day in September when lunches , dinners ,school runs and homework , a sick child, piles of laundry , house in a heap, weightloss slowed due to no wedding motivation , kips off on a work gig… tick tick boom 💥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I know someone mentioned it above but what is the deal with the bride hat?? She's not a bride anymore??!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s sooo fired up now as a Contenh Creaherr her head is spinning with the wedding and new followers

She’s literally high as a kite

This is not going to end well

One dreary wet day in October when lunches , school runs and homework , a sick child, piles of laundry , house in a heap, weighloss slowed due to no wedding motivation , kips off on a work gig… tick tick boom 💥
It's coming for sure, we all see it but Grace doesn't.
If ever we needed to see how living your life through insta affects these instahuns this is surely a prime example. Like you said she is absolutely high on the likes comments and the attention. She thrives off it and when the honeymoon is over and the attention wanes she is gonna struggle majorly and her kids will be the ones to suffer yet again.
Honestly a study should be done on this lot because it is unbelievably fascinating how instagram changes and affects peoples lives and the lives of their children.

Reactions: 16
Let's dissect that airplane shot from the reel did they really pretend to be in business class? Looks like it. Do airlines really allow people take pics in seats that aren't yours? 🤯

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.